15+ Year Old Account

Cool a test of valor quest issue/question

im currently working on the quest from wrathion a test of valor im currently at 2542 under his quest tab but atm i am currently valor capped does myself being valor capped not into account for this quest or do wait till tomorrow for the reset for it to go into affect
    i linked 2 pictures for any help they might do

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/fro0...54ba3.jpg.html

10+ Year Old Account
    The 3000 valor quest/achievement has nothing to do with the 3000 valor cap or how much VP you're currently holding, if that's what your asking.

Since I don't know what you're asking exactly, I'll highlight the major points about VP

- You have a cap of 1000 VP per week
    - You have a total VP cap of 3000, when you reach this cap you cannot gain any more VP until you spend some of it (doing anything that awards VP when you're at the 3k cap will not give you VP)
    - 'A Test of Valor' only tracks VP earned from the moment you accepted the quest, so you can spend as much VP as you want without "subtracting" from the quest/achievement (i.e. if you accept the quest, then gain 500 VP and spend it all, the quest/achievement will still recognize the 500 VP earned)

I see you are 445/1000 VP for the week with 458 VP left to gain for the quest. If you spend some valor you have right now (more than 458 VP) you'll be able to complete the quest before the reset tomorrow since you still have 555 VP available to gain the week.

Hopefully this makes sense, if not I'll try and clear anything up for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raic View Post
    The 3000 valor quest/achievement has nothing to do with the 3000 valor cap or how much VP you're currently holding, if that's what your asking.

Since I don't know what you're asking exactly, I'll highlight the major points about VP

- You have a cap of 1000 VP per week
    - You have a total VP cap of 3000, when you reach this cap you cannot gain any more VP until you spend some of it (doing anything that awards VP when you're at the 3k cap will not give you VP)
    - 'A Test of Valor' only tracks VP earned from the moment you accepted the quest, so you can spend as much VP as you want without "subtracting" from the quest/achievement (i.e. if you accept the quest, then gain 500 VP and spend it all, the quest/achievement will still recognize the 500 VP earned)

I see you are 445/1000 VP for the week with 458 VP left to gain for the quest. If you spend some valor you have right now (more than 458 VP) you'll be able to complete the quest before the reset tomorrow since you still have 555 VP available to gain the week.

Hopefully this makes sense, if not I'll try and clear anything up for you.
    nope thank you sir sorry for the bad grammer

Spend at least 555 VP ASAP, then start earning more valor. Before weekly cap reset, if you want to grind out some LFR for quest drops tonight too.