Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritus7 View Post
    And then Curse bought them, and focused them on Blizz products.
    They were focused on Blizzard before Curse bought them. Remember MLG used to promote events on MMO-Champion. The problem is and always has been that WoW was the champion at the time of the sites inception and most of the traffic that comes here is for WoW and Blizzard related products. One of the bigger traffic days for this website was the Diablo 3 launch. However MMO-Champion has covered more then just Blizzard games, when there is enough interest for it. Not to mention there exists a healthy sub forum for non-Blizzard games when the MMO-Champion community is big enough and dedicated enough to warrant a sub forum for a specific game.

Quote Originally Posted by otiveht View Post
    So when does a site that says they are the MMO-Champions, cover more than just Blizzard games which most of arn't even MMO's?? Maybe this site would get new fresh opinions in here if they started to cover news about whats going on in MMO's that they claim to be the champions of.
    You have presented zero reasons for why WoW is not the MMO-Champion. WoW is still with out a hint of bias one of the power houses of the MMO Market. It might have its flaws, other games might do things better, that is all subjective metrics. But if you look at industry influence, subscriber base, revenue over the years, length of time, and market relevance then WoW is certainly the champion of MMO's.

But your entire premise could be denounced up with a few words: You added an 's' to the end of the site name.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Yes, I suppose. What I got from it was mostly "Why cover Blizzard non-mmo games instead of other mmos?" But even then, I suppose the answer is simple, Blizzard is one of those companies where the fandom tends to be for the actual company instead of a single game. And they have certainly marketed this attitude well.
    Well, I went back and re-read, and honestly, I feel like both the first sentence and second sentence don't really combined into anything. Almost like they're two different questions, rather than one with an explanation.

In other words, I'm confused as heck as to what he's asking at all anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    It's not hate to question things. Who cover Heroes of the storm and not DotA2? If your answer is "why not?", no need to bother.

It's not like I hate Blizzard (or this site for that matter.) but sometimes I feel like there is some kind of advertisement deal going on. Not that there's anything especially wrong with that.
    i dont know probably has something to do with one of them having wow characters in it or somethin :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been discussed many times in our S&F Forum.

We are primarily a World of Warcraft fan site and gaming forum, the name notwithstanding. It isn't going to change. If you feel that there is sufficient reason for us to create a subform for a specific game, please let us know through a polite and constructive thread in our S&F forum (or use an existing one) and we will decide.