"People tend to be more social during evenings"

Without involving alcohol, whats ure take on this statement?

My story (read if u want)

Ive been at the job i have now for 2 years. The first year it was just everday day work and it felt like what everyone else also is saying there work is like.
    U go to ure job and handle ure shit and then u go home.

The second year however i got the chance to choose if i wanted to work evenings instead (ends at 01 AM mostly) and i decided to try it out since im a "night" person myself.
    I would say it was one of the best choices ive made in my Life
    The atmosphere of working late is just something completely different, people are a lot more laid back and easy to talk to, going with the "eh fuck it" attitude and not tend to hang up on the Little things
    U feel like a grp working evening being part of something, while on the day it feels just like a big mess, at my work at least.

This had led to a huge list of friends in just 1 year and ive never bonded with this many people ever Before
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2014-04-01 at 01:15 AM.

I get like 3-5 hours of sleep usually so ya. It takes me a while to warm up in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait I confused "evening" with "afternoon."

Ya no I prefer the daytime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I get like 3-5 hours of sleep usually so ya. It takes me a while to warm up in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait I confused "evening" with "afternoon."

Ya no I prefer the daytime.
    If I had the option to sleep until 10 AM, then work from 12 to 8 PM, I'd be all over that. Unfortunately, I have to do things when other humans are doing things.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I think it depends, but working night usually means you live in... your own bubble so to speak. You work when others are ready to go to bed or already sleep, this could very well have an effect,. I used to work night shift for a while some years ago as a... so called maintainence technician, it was mostly watching computer screens. I didnt really notice a difference, just better pay. Lol

I like all times of the day tbh, mornings, midday, evening and nights. If I was forced to choose a favorite it would be early summer mornings, this far north (sweden), you get very bright nights in the summer, walking home late/early in the morning from a party/club and having the sun blind you while at the same time having the street almost for yourself is really nice, I really enjoy those moments.

But yeah, it doesnt really matter to me, I wake up immediatly in the morning and stay the same till I pass out in the evening... as my girlfriend puts it "from looking dead to wide awake in 2 sec, its almost scary". Lol
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2014-04-01 at 07:40 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...