Page 1 of 2
LastLast

April 2014 Mystery Skins!

Hey all, this is my first go of Mystery Skins (for yourself, not the gifted ones). Figured it'd be fun to post what you get! So I bought 5 and the list is as follows:
    -Infernal Nasus
    -Temple Jax
    -Rugged Garen
    -Heartseeker Ashe
    -Queen Ashe

Unfortunately I don't play any of those champs. :/ I was really hoping for a Morgana or Soraka skin but wasn't in the cards today!

Deleted
    Infernal Nasus is worth playing for Snoop dance alone.

Only had enough rp left for one skin, and i got ravager nocturne. I dont play Nocturne that much, but when i do, i use the ghost skin (can't remember it's name).

I got Frankentibbers Annie, Noxus Poppy and Junkyard Trundle. The first 2 are legacy skins and no longer available, so I was happy with them!
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Only had enough rp left for one skin, and i got ravager nocturne. I dont play Nocturne that much, but when i do, i use the ghost skin (can't remember it's name).
    KKK Nocturne, or maybe the official title is Haunting Nocturne.

I got Masquerade Evelynn, Toy Soldier GP, Zombie Brand, Superb Villain Veigar and Professor Ryze. Don't play any of them a lot, but Zombie Brand, Superb Villain Veigar and Toy Soldier GP were pretty nice to get.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I got:

High Command Katarina (nice skin, but I prefer her default)
    Traditional Karma (legacy skin, woot!)
    Desert Trooper Garen (legacy skin, woot!)
    Heartseeker Ashe (975 skin, woot!)
    Blackthorn Morgana (oh shit son...even if it creeps me out ;_; )
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Deleted
    Why do you all get these epic skins? :X

I got Desert Zilian thing (not too bad, but never play him)
    Little Knight Amumu (not bad, but I got the Sad Robot skin which is better imo)
    Sasquatch Nunu (Got Grungy Nunu so no idea what's cooler)
    The Mighty Jax (this is quite funny though, guess I'll start playing Jax now. But WAIT, I've got Nemesis Jax anyway so ...)

Don't know why I bothered though, since I have pretty much any skin I want for champs I play. XD

Deleted
    I'm considering getting one for myself. Is it possible now? Or not this time?

Emumu D: But then I got Celestial Soraka and Vandal Gragas, which I am happy with as I don't have skins for any of those champions!
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I'm considering getting one for myself. Is it possible now? Or not this time?
    From the 1st to the 3rd of April you can buy them for yourself.

Today I got Full Machine Viktor(already have Creator), Stinger Akali, Snow Bunny Nidalee, Infernal Susan(yay) and Lollipoppy. I'm pretty lucky, it seems. Especially considering I own all champions, so there's so many different ones it could give me.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    So I've just bought one for myself.
    I've got Nottingham Ez. Pretty meh but legacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought one, got Cooperate Mundo (legacy, w00t)
    Think I'll buy another

Is Prestigious leblanc legacy? Not played in a long time and I bought one with left over RP.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Is Prestigious leblanc legacy? Not played in a long time and I bought one with left over RP.
    No, sadly that one's only a regular 520 skin.

Nemesis Jax, Panda teemo, either of these legacy? If not I'm done with this mystery skin business.
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Nemesis Jax, Panda teemo, either of these legacy? If not I'm done with this mystery skin business.
    Neither are legacy skins, but both normally cost 975, so you got them for less than half their normal cost! =)

Deleted
    No and no :P

All 3 are pretty good skins though ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Neither are legacy skins, but both normally cost 975, so you got them for less than half their normal cost! =)
    Stupid game I love rarity.

Deleted
    Jailbreak Graves and French Maid Nidalee.
    Why do i even try mystery gift?...

There is still retards who buy Rp in 2014 ? :O

Please refrain from insulting others. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2014-04-03 at 07:16 PM.