Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I hate it when April Fool's jokes are actually great ideas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    WHY?! To change factions lol?! Just reroll another toon on the other faction lol.
    Role playing screw leveling another toon

What was that about Blizzard not doing great April Fool's jokes?

This would actually be a really cool feature. Too bad it's April 1st. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The actual April fools joke is that this is real.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2014-04-01 at 10:16 AM.

Deleted
    Damn those april 1st
    But hope remains its can become some feature in inoming expansions who knows

oh i miss the good old days when the joke was releasing "world of warcraft, The Molten Core" on consoles. nice one though

So glad it's April 1st, because this idea is terrible...having pandas on both sides is enough, starting to see tauren in Stormwind or gnomes in Orgrimmar would just be terribad.

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually love this idea. But the Dance Studio was a bigger april fools joke. Some people still believe it's real, lol

would have been interesting and in truth seems a much better idea than blizzard have come up with

Not the best aprils fool but I've also seen worse.

They fooled me until they displayed the Feat of Strength for escaping Jaguero Isle. Feats never award achievement points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by femur68 View Post
    They COULD be working on Warlords right now, but nope, they're just gonna waste all this time on coming up with april fools jokes.
    You COULD be doing something constructive right now, but nope, you're just gonna whine on forums.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    I hate it when April Fool's jokes are actually great ideas.
    I'm curious what is an actual joke? Betrayal quest or Mortal Kombat style WoW based game?
    There are two news on main page :d

Wonder how much raid tiers they sacrificed to bring us that page with custom art and all.

i dont find it funny... seems a lot of effort put into something just to say
    "april fools"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodorf View Post
    i was hoping they would release beta today....even just as an april fool.........i guess they are so far away from releasing it that they can't even make a joke about it..
    That, or the much more sensible conclusion: joking about the release date would make people whine because they don't understand it's a joke. Terrible idea.

I would actually LOVE something like this!

You had me till I realized it was April 1st... Lol

Deleted
    This is actually sad. The Betrayal quest is a very interesting idea, even if it were a purchasable service. It's sad because they can come up with better ideas for April's fool than for features for their new, real expansion.