Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Had to check one of the source sites to see what the title was since it's absent above; should have figured, it's "the Betrayer."

yey! I just used my boost on a human so that I can betray the alliance and be a human horde! pvp here I come!

All of the effort that goes into an april fools joke that could have gone into making warlocks more powerful. Thanks blizz

Believable, until I read that you keep your race on the wrong faction.... yea right. From the people that can't "Fix" your starting bag ... because of the game coding... :/

I did the betrayer quest in EQ2 with my shadow knight - and yes as everyone is imagining it was as awesome as everyone thinks it would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you guys wanted them to do April Fools again, I guess that means we lost a raid tier considering how "hard" it is for Blizzard to design new stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Credit Card slots in the controller really made me laugh. I'm glad they poked fun at all the "micro-transaction" nonsense on the forums.

Too bad the traitor quest stuff is not real - that would be AWESOME.

Deleted
    Oh my, these + draenei model and battle.net announcement, blizzard really put a lot of effort into april's fools this year, loving it

Quote Originally Posted by Vutk View Post
    Oh my, these + draenei model and battle.net announcement, blizzard really put a lot of effort into april's fools this year, loving it
    the faction change one is mmo-chamion's joke. They do one too. If you go to worldofwarcraft.com it only shows the draenei and the outcasts one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ... I would actually love the faction change questline, especially if it were restricted to characters who have never been boosted or faction-changed.

A man can dream...

10+ Year Old Account
    nice apirl fools there mmo could interesting idia to
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

This was a pretty good prank lol, had me going for the first few minutes. The controller with the credit card slot had me cracking up though, I'm hoping the higher ups or the people at Activision don't think that will be a seriously good idea one day though.

Awesome Good job Blizz, still got it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Nice WOW april fools, I wish it was real
    GIEF HORDE DRAENEI
    I wouldn't like the draenei for horde with the "new revamp" they posted on facebook

You can keep anything in your inventory or void storage, but your old faction will seize any assets left behind in your bank.
    this right here tells me its fake, good try though guys

Man I love April fools jokes. If only they put those resources to getting beta out....

Deleted
    "Faction Change/Betrayal Quest" I wish this were true...in EverQuest 2 u can do this!!!

This betrayal quest actually sounds like a really cool idea.

It's funny, because I know this joke is supposed to catch my attention, but all I can pay attention to is Macheath walking with his goblin buddies. Seems like something he'd do