Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Viktor is funny to play with. Every 2.6s a laser? Yes please.
    Janna, OP as fuck >.< Shield and knock up on such low cd's xD
    Ezreal is a beast (AP)

This HAS to stay. It's way better then the other things...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Janna, OP as fuck >.< Shield and knock up on such low cd's xD
    Go try Karma. She's a better version of Jana. The lack of the knock up is totally fine though. She does way more damage, protects for a lot more (and others) and sustains herself through her W.

Like, my ulti was 2 sec cd with one attack and it was up again, I just spammed it with W and would only die if I got zerked but I could take like 1 or two with me if I didn't care. xD

Karma is the one I've had much more fun so far. She has dmg, so much mobility it is hilarious, and yeah.

cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock cock
    Last edited by Jdance; 2015-11-19 at 03:38 AM.

Play as ryze or kassadin on Ultra rapid fire vs bot broken as hell

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    Play as ryze or kassadin on Ultra rapid fire vs bot broken as hell
    Didnt they ban Ryze and Kassa from this game mode though?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Didnt they ban Ryze and Kassa from this game mode though?
    In the normal queue, yes. Bots no

Warwick is not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    The LCS game with TSM vs. c9 was absolutely hilarious. I was almost crying from laughter.

Riot dun good on their april fools.
    I was laughing so hard when I watched this. Interviewing the players during the match and everything. I honestly hope they keep this mode running from time to time and throw in some matches between pro teams for giggles. They seemed like they were having fun with it, and so did everyone watching/casting.

10+ Year Old Account
    The team chats were the best parts imo. C9's especially. I lost it when Lemonation just goes "I'm dead."

Deleted
    Yeeeeeeaaaaah... Just went against Ali + Soraka, as a solo. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I was laughing so hard when I watched this. Interviewing the players during the match and everything. I honestly hope they keep this mode running from time to time and throw in some matches between pro teams for giggles. They seemed like they were having fun with it, and so did everyone watching/casting.
    Yeah, that almost killed me! I realy hope they will keep this gamemode, or atleast use it many more times!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    I played Karthus my first game and just stacked AP and Sorc Boots + Liandri's + Void Staff (so I was pretty much dealing true damage to everyone) - 107k damage to enemy players in a fairly fast game

I didn't even think to use Revive/Teleport - and ya - to anyone curious about survivability - Spell Vamp is king - with so much ability spam its wayyy stronger than normal (and its good for sustain normally anyways).

Then I played Vel'koz - which is hilarious - his Q+W+E spam with 80% CDR works out perfectly so that you can pretty much just spam cycle them - and it deals so much crazy damage that his ult isn't even worth using - it's a damage loss - so I only use it for when people escape LoS or into the fog to finish now

The ones I want to try tonight are Soraka (heard she's ridiculous), Warwick (I'm curious how Magewick works with spammable Q), Morgana and Evelynn (my girls).

How does energy work? Infinite energy Akali could be fun - with 80% CDR on her R's - and she scales so well off spell vamp anyways (which is the name of the game now IMO).

This mode is so awesome
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    My secret is finally starting to get out. If you can, play hecarim. .4second q timer and one shot people with homeguarded swiftness boots + TP + ghost + e

- - - Updated - - -

elder lizard -> triforce -> tank or more damage depending on how strong they are.

i got a 1v5 pentakill vs a squishy comp second game
    Got carried by an IE/BT/LW/Scimitar Hecarim in one of my first games. That was... interesting to watch. I was playing Shaco, just trolling around with 3 second Deceive cooldown, 20 sec ulti CD and boxes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    How does energy work? Infinite energy Akali could be fun - with 80% CDR on her R's - and she scales so well off spell vamp anyways (which is the name of the game now IMO).

This mode is so awesome
    All resource costs are removed, so energy costs as well. If you want your brain to melt, try Lee Sin. There is no reason to ever wait with using the 2nd activation of abilities, because it just makes it take longer until you can use the ability again(sub-2 second CDs on everything at rank 5, which starts AFTER the 3 seconds you can use the 2nd activation in). That's a LOT of ability spamming, which I doubt anybody could really keep up with while still using the abilities somewhat effectively.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Omg, just go Leona. Its so freaking awesome!
    Hell ya, q and e basically spammable even at level 1, her shield duration LONGER than it's cd, ult cd under 20 seconds. ggwp.

- - - Updated - - -

I've wondered how Shyvannas ult would work with no resource cost, can she stick in dragon form permanently?

Deleted
    It's an ultra fun mode. Hope it will come back often!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Hell ya, q and e basically spammable even at level 1, her shield duration LONGER than it's cd, ult cd under 20 seconds. ggwp.

- - - Updated - - -

I've wondered how Shyvannas ult would work with no resource cost, can she stick in dragon form permanently?
    I played Shyv. She has to still build up her fury for it.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-04-02 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    They disabled (OP) revive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I played Shyv. She has to still build up her fury for it.
    But does it drain her fury while she is in dragon form? Or does she not get any benefit from the no resource cost mechanic?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Omg fiora...LOL. I guess it was bad for the enemy team because they were pretty squisy. But it was good to 3v1 on them. Granted I died to the 3rd person but lawl. Also felt pretty bad for the vayne. Completely destroyed her.
    Yeah I had a blast with Fiora. Think the highlight of my night was karth ulting (enemy team's) so ziggs and gangplank dove me. Dodged it with my ult and destroyed the both of them, and walked away with full Hp.

Really want to try Brand tonight when I get home
    Last edited by Lagmonster; 2014-04-02 at 07:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    But does it drain her fury while she is in dragon form? Or does she not get any benefit from the no resource cost mechanic?

She doesn't benefit from the no resource cost mechanic unfortunately. But hey you can keep burn out up pretty much indefinitely!