Battle.net launcher not installing

I decided to let my brother install heroes of the storm on my computer and play since my computer can run at higher quality than his. He said the computer needed to be restarted for battle.net to re install, supposedly he said it uninstalled when trying to update itself. So I tried just re installing the client and I keep getting an error saying that it cant rename a temporary file, and an anti virus could be blocking, I dont have anti virus on, and I had my firewall turned off. I've followed the link to their support and it says to retry, which I've done. And again is suggests about the firewall or anti virus. I have been looking all over for a fix, and cannot find one. I can't play any of my blizzard games. Every time I click a shortcut to start a game it just says checking battle.net for updates, but nothing ever happens. Was working fine until he tried to install heroes of the storm.

If this is the wrong area to post this, that's cool, move it, but I really need this fixed. I know blizzard has been having problems today, but I didn't hear anything about this issue.

Deleted
    I just checked, in eu at least everything is updating properly. Did you start the game as admin? Did your brother install a legit copy of the other game? The only way anti-virus could triggered that i can thing of is you were trying to install a crack in a game