Poll: Still excited for WoD?

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Are you still Excited for WoD?

With no word on Beta yet, and a release date that seems to be far away, are you still excited for WoD?

15+ Year Old Account
    50/60? Did you mean 50/50 per chance? A "maybe" or "slightly" option?

Deleted
    50/60 incorporates maybe and slightly

Yep! Not as hyped as I could be with how far away it is, but still really looking forward to it. For starters, the theme of the expansion appeals to me a lot more than Pandaria did.

Sure, though I'm fine waiting for it. There's so much other stuff to do meanwhile.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yygers View Post
    50/60 incorporates maybe and slightly
    If that's the case, then count me as that. There are some features I am looking forward to, improve QoL ui features, new character models, harder heroics that might be on par with LFR gear. But I dread some other things like no flight till 6.1 or longer, TI aspects in the open world and the time travel/orc themed story. So I am unsubbed and haven't bought the expansion. With the fact they refuse to give us more solid information MONTHS after Blizzcon doesn't fill me with confidence.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Was moderately interested when the expansion was revealed, and I'm feeling much the same right now. There wasn't anything that really grabbed me and hyped me up, but the prospect of exploring Draenor pre-destruction is something that intrigues me a bit.

I'm sure my hype will ramp up in the last month or two before release.

nope. i wasnt from the start either.

I'm excited for it, but as a long-term gamer i've learnt to contain excitement and not let Hype ruin things for me.

Not even Subbed atm but still very keen for WoD.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

I'm excited but it's so far away that my excitement is very toned down.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Was never excited about it. Item squish killed any enthusiasm I would have had for it.

I am still excited.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Was never excited about it. Item squish killed any enthusiasm I would have had for it.
    God forbids you see 20k crits instead of 200k crits on something that has 20m hp instead of 200m, game is going to shit amarite?

Quote Originally Posted by Yygers View Post
    With no word on Beta yet, and a release date that seems to be far away, are you still excited for WoD?
    I never was excited for it but I really want to leave behind pandaland so even the "don't think of it as timetravel but it's time travel" expansion sounds better
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Very excited. People have been shitting on garrisons but to me they seem great. Something tangible to spend gold and time on that isn't raiding ( which I love but does get stale after a while).

I wasn't that excited to begin with ... so meh levels holding steady, I guess?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My excitement has faded with the lack of new information and the long passing of time without an Artcraft/new model reveal. I feel like they need to be updating us every two weeks or so with that, not randomly.

Regardless, Marketing/PR for WoD has been underwhelming as a whole. A shame really, I see a lot of potential for this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Alundra View Post
    My excitement has faded with the lack of new information and the long passing of time without an Artcraft/new model reveal. I feel like they need to be updating us every two weeks or so with that, not randomly.
    We've actually gotten more information in the past month than we've gotten since BlizzCon.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

PvP sounds like it'll work so that raid geared people don't blow PvP geared people up, so that's a start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once I see flying in Beta, I will be completely stoked.