Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New Female Draenei model

gorgeous

Nice double chin... hahahahahha

Deleted
    The BEST april fools joke by far. People are gonna freak out.

10+ Year Old Account
    A vast improvement, also quite funny.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

While this is a fun joke, I hope this isn't the reveal that Robinson mentioned last week. I want them to do an actual reveal this week. If this joke is the extent of the "reveal", then it's just another point in Blizzard's horrid communication about Warlords.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

I hate april fools :/
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO 10/10 Aprils fools this year. They didn't do one last year, officially redemmed, rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many raid tiers did this cost?

Deleted
    "Based on Goat Simulator"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    How many raid tiers did this cost?
    It did not cost a raid tier, it cost a whole expansion!
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

finally, beautiful women coming into this game

Quote Originally Posted by Mintie View Post
    While this is a fun joke, I hope this isn't the reveal that Robinson mentioned last week. I want them to do an actual reveal this week. If this joke is the extent of the "reveal", then it's just another point in Blizzard's horrid communication about Warlords.

Agreed with this. Loved the joke, I laughed. But I'll hate it if it means we won't actually get the real female Draenei model this week. Someone should Tweet him to ask if we will see the real one today or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DoraTeaExplorer View Post
    "Based on Goat Simulator"
    Well, seeing as how goats can travel in space: http://i.imgur.com/HO7nQb3.jpg
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    It did not cost a raid tier, it cost a whole expansion!
    I heard Titan was cancelled so they could work on the new female Draenei form.

Deleted
    Holy Cthulhu.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a distorted version of the actual improved draenei model, so I don't think this means an actual preview will not be this week.

I'm sure we'll get the real one this week. They have to have something serious to take the heat off ESO launching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    It's a distorted version of the actual improved draenei model, so I don't think this means an actual preview will not be this week.
    My thoughts too.

Even if the model looks very derpy, a lot of elements in that model is what the real Draenei female model will have too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post

I think we'll get the real model this week, possibly tomorrow or later today. If they don't actually release something real this week, as announced BEFORE April Fools', they'll have abused our trust, and that'd be a new low altogether, to me. April Fools' jokes are supposed to be entirely self-contained, set up and executed on April Fools', not set up before it. This is why I believe we're getting the real models this week, and this is basically just a joke they felt like spinning off their announcement.

If not, I'll be pretty annoyed..