Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    I really hope this is another April 1st thing, it's bloody ugly, the middle picture especially. Thing is, it looks 'kinda new' that I could believe 'early work in progress', so I'm afraid it might be real despite the date
    I hope so too. It actually goes against what they said about 'keeping the soul' of the models - this is a redesign, and looks awful.

But yeah, its April 1st. Or was when it was posted. So yeah.

No offense, but you'd have to be retarded to think this draenei model was real. It looks like they barely even touched the old model, and if you've seen the new ones, its a complete overhaul, but keeping the same look in general. Not to mention the fact that the eyes are all derp, almost like they're looking in different directions. This was posted on April 1st, I mean, cmon. And finally, Blizzard already stated this was fake, just this morning on the forums.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's hoping they will release the actual model reveal soon.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyp01 View Post
    I may be getting old, but I didn't really appreciate this at all.

I grow increasingly frustrated with the drip feed mentality of each expansion. I've also ran SOO so many times it makes me feel sick. I want WOD quicker and I would appreciate more information and news on the next expansion so we know exactly what we will be getting.

I don't think this is a good use of time and I think better time would be spent working on the new models so they are 'finished on time' Lets not have another failed promise like dance studio.

Get back to work Blizzard.
    Well, unlike you, many of the rest of us don't run SoO till our brain oozes out of our eye sockets, and we can appreciate a good game without grinding at it for 8 months straight and then calling it shit. Try to relax, you don't need to tell them how to do their jobs lol.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    well I think the hair and cutting the tail off is a bit much since my main is a draenei and the old face actually to me looks better. just my opinion but I like where you made them more busty keep up the good work

P.s. and yes I know it is a hoax it is clearly stated on Blizzards website under April Fools
    Last edited by Lupa; 2014-04-03 at 03:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexy like a truck driver