I'm trying to set up my UI with action bars. I've run into trouble when it comes to the vehicle, pet battle ui and possessed ui.

The addon I'm using for action bars is Dominos. Previously I was hiding the first 6 action bars. Those also contained most if not all of the combat spells that I use and things I have key bindings for. I feel no need to see the button when I'm not pressing it, only using the key bind. The four other bars I used for things that I "click" on. Three bars for things like mounts, hearthstone, professions and raid buffs and one rather easily accessable in the lower center of my screen containing healthstone potion and also depending on char maybe a raid cd.

The problem with the above setup was that when I entered a vehicle and I didn't know what skills there were or in what position they were I was in trouble. I had to go display the first bar again which isn't possible when you're in combat. So if I forgot to do it before combat I was more or less toast.

A guildy came up with the suggestion that I use bar 2-7 for the skills/abilities that I have hidden and have bar 1 as the bar in the middle containing healthstones and the like. Now I can see the abilities and read what they do. However, I need to click them to use them. What I now need is a way to access them with my normal key binding (1-6). My first thought was to use a macro to access them. However, I do not really know what it is I should access. When it comes to pets, I've found a way to access it through a script (C_PetBattles.UseAbility(actionIndex)). The conditionals doesn't seem to work with scripts though. There could be a workaround there with /click (which I assume works with conditionals) on another action button that has a macro which runs said script. That will however make it tough for me on some chars such as druid who uses a lot of action bars for different forms.

So... is there a way to via macro access the vehicle action bar, the possessed action bar and the pet action bar in the way described above? There's ofc another option, and that is that there's an addon that normally shows nothing but when the possessed and vehicle action bar are available it shows them (with possibility to mouseover to read what it does).