Deleted

Smile Shadow unit frame, Target marker icon.

Hi!

So I have a quick question. I saw a person the other day where a guy with SUF just clicked on the bosses frames to mark them with a skull, and wondering if anyone know how to fix that!!

I suspect it was clique, or some other click-cast addon, that triggered that. You can definitely wire up Clique to a macro that would set a marker on the target, and it works on SUF frames.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    I suspect it was clique, or some other click-cast addon, that triggered that. You can definitely wire up Clique to a macro that would set a marker on the target, and it works on SUF frames.
    Thanks will definitely try that !

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Actually not a bad idea. Mouseover macro would be pretty solid too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Actually not a bad idea. Mouseover macro would be pretty solid too.
    Do u have any macro like that to share?

Code:
    /run SetRaidTarget("mouseover",icon)
    See the SetRaidTarget API docs for details of what goes in "icon" in that code.

That said, in checking that was the right syntax I ran across someone suggesting you can bind markers in the default UI keybinding panel so, uh, maybe go look there and see if that works? Because that is better than hacking it with these complex solutions, if it works.