Thread: PvE & PvP

Deleted

PvE & PvP

Just a quick question. What's the best spec for PvE/Leveling and for PvP? Thanks for answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Just a quick question. What's the best spec for PvE/Leveling and for PvP? Thanks for answer.
    PVE: Frost, but honestly you can level with whatever you want. Frost just offers more CC and slows.
    PVP: Frost. If you want to torment yourself, play Arcane or Fire.

You can level with any spec you want, but if you're new to the class it's a little easier with Frost, because you take less damage, thus there's less downtime and less risk. Low lvl PVP can be fun with any spec, after lvl 20 you'd better pick Frost or Fire, with Frost becoming the better choice as you keep levelling.

Deleted
    PVP: Frost. If you want to torment yourself, play Arcane or Fire.
    I disagree, will frost is close to OP I find arcane and fire being more fun to play (thats whats important for me) and not to mention more rewarding. Fire is also very viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    I disagree, will frost is close to OP I find arcane and fire being more fun to play (thats whats important for me) and not to mention more rewarding. Fire is also very viable.
    He's talking about levelling and PVP, so I presume PVP is meant to be played at lower levels for the time being. Regardless, for a player new to the class Arcane PVP at 90 will probably be too hard. Fire requires getting used to also. At the same time, Frost has a lower skill floor in PVP than other 2 specs.