How lucky is this warlock

To have an imp called niple? Did he ask a GM to do that or was he lucky?

They either got really lucky or the sat at the class trainer and kept abandoning their pet until they got that name.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Are you on the Dragonmaw-EU server, or a server connected to it? Because I think I ran into that guy last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Are you on the Dragonmaw-EU server, or a server connected to it? Because I think I ran into that guy last week.
    Nah its an oceanic server

Deleted
    I've got LazyAl on an alt hehe, quite like it

Deleted
    One of the guys in my raid group has an Imp named Niple

My Fel Imp is named Niple. I was paying the 50g because I didn't like his name and when that popped up, I just couldn't change it again.

Character Xagathon Ner'Zhul

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be funnier on a succubus, frankly.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I used to like my Void Walker's name, Helmon. Reminded me both of Hellman (since he's a demon) and Mayonnaise. Also, the weirdest thing ever, back in BC my friend's old Lock had a Fel Guard named Haathan, the EXACT same name as mine. We'd call them Haathan & Haathan like some kind of company. Sadly, his old account got banned and his new lock no longer has the name, lol.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in Vanilla, I actually (after much abandoning) got a Succubus named Lilith. Was very happy. However, sometime in...Wrath, maybe? They did something to lock pets, and her name reset to something stupid :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Back in Vanilla, I actually (after much abandoning) got a Succubus named Lilith. Was very happy. However, sometime in...Wrath, maybe? They did something to lock pets, and her name reset to something stupid :-(
    Name resets were actually implemented on the back of that bug, prior to that the only way to change it was to reroll the character.

Not sure if I'm late to the party (was bored and browsing through the rest of the threads on this subforum), but the player in question posted a screenshot on reddit of his imp with the title claiming that he spent 5k gold dropping/re-learning his pets.
    ( Can't currently post since I'm a newer member D: )

Id say thats pretty lucky lol, be better on a succubus though

My Fel Imp is called Niple aswell - armory on image

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the name of my Imp.

Now, if the imp could roll Tyrion as a name...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Now, if the imp could roll Tyrion as a name...
    Oh, sure. And all the female-human Locks or female-Belf Locks named "Khaleesi" or "Daenerys" or something along the lines of that would go crazy.

Deleted
    I have an imp named niple, wasnt a direct attempt to get it just happend and i get a lot of whispers from people saying they are reporting the name bless them