10+ Year Old Account

Most legendaries in an Arena deck?

I'm a middling arena player. Admitedly drafting is the weakest part of my game.

I just played a mage with (2) fireballs, oh a Hogger, a Cairne, aaaaaand a Ysera.... I stopped counting there and just fireballed myself ( i was only able to draft one fireball).

What are the most Legendaries you've drafted or seen in arena play?

Most I've ever drafted I think has been 2: Illidan + King Mukla (choice was between that, Milhouse and The Beast). Most useful Legendary I've drawn was Deathwing but I only ever got to play him twice out of 9 games.

Don't think I've ever played anyone with more than 2 Legendaries though their picks were better than what I had a choice of (Ragnaros, Bloodmage, pre-nerf Tinkmaster and Tirion to name a few).

tirion, ysera and ragnaros.

Went straight to 12-0.

Baron Geddon, Ysera and one other 8-cost that did so little play I don't remember what it was. Geddon saw most play, and it was beutiful the mayhem he wrecked, the other two were barely drawn at all, much to my disappointment. This was in January iirc.

I played against a guy the other day who had three. Too bad he was terrible though. He played Bloodmage Thalnatos turn 2. Then he played Lorewalker Cho and ended up giving me like three spells(only spell I gave him was the coin). Then he Alexstrazad himself when he had 18 HP(wouldn't have mattered I was going to win next turn anyway).

i had 3 once, sylvanas, hogger and millhouse, the overall draft was absolutely horrendous, I was offered (mediocre to boot) 2 2drops and 3 3drops the whole draft and was forced to pick millhouse just so I had some early game presence and the one game where i draw millhouse, the mage had to have the worst hand he could possibly draft... against anything but millhouse, he had 2 arcane intelects, mirror images, a secret and a frostbolt. the run finished at 2-3 and i was surprised i even got the 2 wins, because that draft was just so bad...

to date, the only legendary i managed to go to 12 wins with was deathwing
    Last edited by Sarevokcz; 2014-04-05 at 06:32 AM.

I once got 7, im not joking. Deathwing, Ysera, Alextra, Gruul, Grom Hellscream, Hogger, Rag
    I choose all the higher cost legendaries

I actually lost within 4 games, i ended up with hands i had no mana for for several turns straight. Too many high cost legendaries screwed the mana curve entirely. My 4rth game, my hand was literally 5 legendaries from the get go, and i couldn't do anything useful for the first 4 turns.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    I once got 7, im not joking. Deathwing, Ysera, Alextra, Gruul, Grom Hellscream, Hogger, Rag
    I choose all the higher cost legendaries

I actually lost within 4 games, i ended up with hands i had no mana for for several turns straight. Too many high cost legendaries screwed the mana curve entirely. My 4rth game, my hand was literally 5 legendaries from the get go, and i couldn't do anything useful for the first 4 turns.
    7 / 30 legendaries in arena, thats a once in a lifetime, but yea too bad the ones you have chosen are pretty bad, im curious to what other legendaries you got.

speaking of which, is it possible to get 2 of the same legendaries in an arena deck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    7 / 30 legendaries in arena, thats a once in a lifetime, but yea too bad the ones you have chosen are pretty bad, im curious to what other legendaries you got.

speaking of which, is it possible to get 2 of the same legendaries in an arena deck?
    It's not possible to add more than one bigfootbigd. But if you use the morph cards, it can look like this http://dacoolist.com/hearthop.png

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    It's not possible to add more than one bigfootbigd. But if you use the morph cards, it can look like this http://dacoolist.com/hearthop.png
    yea i know about the manipulator, i just always wondered if theres no limit of a common, uncommon, or rare in arena if it applied to legendaries as well (thats if you get the choice twice)

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    1 Legendary, 2 common, 2 uncommon, 2 rare. You can have a deck full of anything if you have enough of it. No deck requirements on any. I think when I started I just had common/start cards, and worked my way up. I've spent about 40 bucks total, what I think a game should cost. Been playing a few times a week since August.

Today i played shaman VS shaman and he dropped 2 legendaries (Onyxia and Bloodmage Thalanos) and 1 Epic (Earth Elemental), while my set has no epics and ofc no legendaries.

I won! Was one of the best wins i had so far, it actually felt like we really battled each other and the game was going back and forth. It was one of the rare games where i even would have been happy for him to win, just because it was exciting until the last hitpoint.I need to mention at this point i never felt like this before against a hunter, its strange, really dont know why

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    yea i know about the manipulator, i just always wondered if theres no limit of a common, uncommon, or rare in arena if it applied to legendaries as well (thats if you get the choice twice)
    Unless they changed it recently, you can get more than one copy of a particular legendary in arena. I saw double Cairne once and it wasn't Faceless'd. Also remember seeing a screenshot of a draft with 3 Rags a while ago...

I fought a shaman with Captain Greenskin, 2x Al'Kir, Rag and Carine, I wanted to rage quit so badly it was ridiculous, still won though

Fought a Paladin with Tirion, Cairne, and King Mukla. I got crapped on.

I havn't been offered a single legendary in the past 5 arena's i've played. Throw me a bone here blizzard.