Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I predicted my cats going to die. That makes me some kind of psychic right?
    This threads probably gonna be locked soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    i think it's jayburner
    Would not surprise me at all.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Because predicting earthquakes in California is like predicting that apple trees will grow apples.

It's like calling yourself a prophet for knowing that the Sun will rise tomorrow.
    As someone with a background in geology. This.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Next week, Wed., at 12:52pm, My Little Pony will rain from the sky. Exactly 50% of the population will quickly be overtaken by a euphoric state. The other 50% will be laying twitching in the street.

This of course will have to happen on a time zone basis so it will roll out one time zone per hour until all are covered.

Claiming, after the fact, that you made a prediction before something happened is another great way of faking being a prophet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone snatched the key to mommy's medicine cabinet once again?
    bad bad boy....
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    Guess who is back...
    back again...

<---- ftw

anyways.... I was mocked and banned for posting about the earthquakes coming to cali and chile...

I sd they were coming a week before they happened.... no one listened.. well, maybe one sorta listened..

anyways.. more than usual seismic activity in california and a 8.0 one in chile... <<--- this because every time it goes up by one, the earthquake is 30x stronger.. soo.. yeah....put your hands up in the air, put your hands up....IN THE AIR...

you all just hate because i take such a... um... lively view towards these... not that i can stop them.. i can just warn the peeps...

dont worry.. more funz to be had... its going to make the 8.0 one look like a breeze... why wont anyone freaking listen...
    Reel it in, Nostradamus.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    .....What?

Guys, it's going to be hot in July.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Gwiez View Post
    Claiming, after the fact, that you made a prediction before something happened is another great way of faking being a prophet.
    I seem to remember that he actually did have a topic predicting earthquakes a while ago. We all kind of blew him off because the predictions are basically worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Garfield just popped up and said:
    Every time you troll, I get sad. Don't make me sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Garfield just popped up and said:
    Every time you troll, I get sad. Don't make me sad.
    its the cutest little thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I seem to remember that he actually did have a topic predicting earthquakes a while ago. We all kind of blew him off because the predictions are basically worthless.
    Not much need to remember.. just click his avatar, then hit threads created and ....
    voila:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-one-is-coming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    as i sd... i was mocked before...

enjoy the 9.4 in the next two weeks.. figure out when and where.. i aint telling no more.

lateeos
    Isn't 9.4 huge? Like one of the biggest in history?

This thread reminds me of a bullying circle, like where there are a bunch of kids standing in a circle pushing a single kid back and forth on the inside, mocking him all the while. It's like everyone just comes into the thread because their vulture sense was tingling so that they could feast alongside their brethren.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Isn't 9.4 huge? Like one of the biggest in history?
    9.4 would be massive yes.
    It would be in the top 10..... The biggest ever measured happened in Chile, 1960, a 9.5.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    This thread reminds me of a bullying circle, like where there are a bunch of kids standing in a circle pushing a single kid back and forth on the inside, mocking him all the while. It's like everyone just comes into the thread because their vulture sense was tingling so that they could feast alongside their brethren.
    It's more like one kid says: "I was right and you were wrong, don't you feel silly now? Neener neener!" And all the other kids turn to him and go: "No, fuck you."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Not much need to remember.. just click his avatar, then hit threads created and ....
    voila:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-one-is-coming
    So where is the one in Japan? Also said within 2 weeks and it's been 16 days. So unless his weeks are 9 days long, it's not within 2 weeks. Also said they were "small" which can mean anything but to me, small is not an 8.0.

Why do I get pulled into these silly posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop posting this nonsense here.