Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulvand View Post
    There's seriously something loose in anyone's head who thinks it's more masculine to unnaturally alter your physical features than to not. It's neither more masculine to have short hair or long hair, because both men AND women can have either.
    you have to be a really pretty woman to pull off short hair.

most women look ugly as shit with short hair
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I have boyish hair with bangs. Like this sort of:

I like it, it suits me. I think I have a pretty large forehead and like to cover it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I have to say, the effort so far is not worth the reward. At least for the 'elegant' ones. The messy ones are a lot of fun and I've been getting some compliments.

These aren't the exact styles I've tried, as I'm kinda doing my own thing, but I've done many things similar to these: clicky and clicky

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I just chose the avatar 'cause it's cute, not currently playing (until a certain class is released).

I kind a posted this on a whim and didn't even consider the guy:girl ratio, but any hairstyle is welcome in this thread. Your favorite guy hairstyle, your favorite girl hairstyle...to contribute, my favorite hairstyle for men is probably a variation of a business, Wall Street look like this.
    DEATH LOLIS! "When death smiles at us all lolis smile back"(yes I am referencing an obscure 360 exclusive SCHMUP)

And if including me. Then I look best bald with a gotee.....I look like brian cranston(walter white from breaking bads) clone....

My hair looks like shit. I need a cut, it never does what I want it to, I should probably put more effort into it.

Since I got a job I can't have a mohawk anymore, which kind of makes me despair because that was the only time I ever liked my hair.

I have to say, the effort so far is not worth the reward. At least for the 'elegant' ones. The messy ones are a lot of fun and I've been getting some compliments.

These aren't the exact styles I've tried, as I'm kinda doing my own thing, but I've done many things similar to these: clicky and clicky
    I've seen buns look good, but rarely. Depends on the shape of your face and the type of bun I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you have to be a really pretty woman to pull off short hair.

most women look ugly as shit with short hair
    Completely disagree.

In fact you'd have to have a particularly unattractive skull to look bad with short hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I mostly just leave my hair down...it's naturally straight and very long. I sometimes give it few waves or curls, or put it in a pony tail or pig tails (I make em look good!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Typical "hipster" cut atm. Sides and back short, top longer and swept to a side and back.

Something very similar. The glasses are in the package as without them I end up looking like a pirate as I'm Anisometropic (nearsighted on one eye and farsighted on the other), so I would always have an eye shut without. I actually like thick frame glasses. Also I hate contacts.
    In the army I see this hairstyle ALL the time. It's a good one. Plus the thick frames are given to us for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really liked buns myself.

In fact, I've never really liked "elegant" looks, and usually prefer when a woman wears her hair loose.

As to male hairstyles, there's one man and only one man who epitomizes the best of male hairstyles:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Completely disagree.

In fact you'd have to have a particularly unattractive skull to look bad with short hair.
    I have yet to see a short-haired woman who wouldn't look better with longer hair.
    Putin khuliyo

Depends on the person really, but I'm a sucker for any long-haired variant... '3'

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    My hair is pretty much identical. Except a darker shade of blonde. I've always had long locks, I cannot stand having short hair. Feels very unnatural.

I've been wanting to do my hair like that, but my hair is pretty thin and straight so I don't know if it would look very good.
    I've been doing my hair like this though, I've always liked longer hairstyles.
    Last edited by worprz; 2014-04-02 at 04:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it when my GF styles her hair either in a Bun or easy ponytail, mmm lol

10+ Year Old Account
    This: http://damiandazz.wordpress.com/2013...en-should-get/

I wish I could pull it off but I think I need a more well-defined jaw line and to lose some fat in my cheeks before it would look alright on me. That, and it would help if I had a taller/slimmer build. I'm pretty short (5'6/140lbs or so).

Deleted
    It depends on many things, it depends on what look you're sporting. But personally I'm a fan of messy hair.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My hairstyle is generally the exact same as this.

Though when I get Lazy or grow it long it looks like this.

I generally always have the goatee with both types.

Very long and wavy , almost reaching to the waist behind and falling on shoulders in front , parted from the middle , both on males and females

cut mine in half recently though , still feeling sad

also i would like to try more than half of these http://goo.gl/Iv1SAj as a guy but well f**k society
    Last edited by Anaralah; 2014-04-02 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Hair sucks. I've got no receding hairline, a prominent widow's peak, healthy and strong hair, but since hair sucks and is completely useless, I just do a 1mm buzzcut whenever I feel it's gotten too long. This is the style I use:

Same goes for beard. I actually don't ever have a clean shaven chin. It's awful. Just buzz away the hair and the beard and good to go. Costs nothing. Clean. Comfortable.

Deleted
    http://hqwallpapersplus.com/wp-conte...llpapers-5.jpg
    Something like this. (could link the pic directly in thread but it's pretty big..)

I don't get men with hanging long hair, it just looks shabby and unprofessional to me.

I'm a sucker for men with long hair, but I realize it doesn't fit everyone. I have natural blonde curls and I just let them be as they are, but I do like putting them up on a bun at times.

I guess there is no style that would fit everyone, but a general rule for me; love my men with loooong, straight hair, love my women with short hair. Also MOHAWKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Typical "hipster" cut atm. Sides and back short, top longer and swept to a side and back.

Something very similar. The glasses are in the package as without them I end up looking like a pirate as I'm Anisometropic (nearsighted on one eye and farsighted on the other), so I would always have an eye shut without. I actually like thick frame glasses. Also I hate contacts.
    This looks like Kim Jong Un`s haircut called the Chinese smuggler )
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...hairstyle.html

Now you're making me second guess my favorite men's hairstyle.

Sexy, long flowing hair with a messy beard. Mm. Not sure where this idea that short hair is more masculine comes from.
    I imagine it's just due to long hair being considered a feminine trait, so men by default shouldn't have it. But I'll say with certainty, when I had long hair, a ridiculous amount of women loved it. I cut it for work reasons, but I don't think I look as good with generic short hair, and I don't get hit on as often. It's unfortunate that a lot of people, mostly men and much older women, assume that an adult man with long hair is a drug addict and won't take him seriously.