Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeanor View Post
    Hey, Ragnar was better for a dude with a braid

For me that is just ugly on women... it's boy cut.
    That was the first thing I noticed this season, all the new hair! Kato/Bjorn has the same hair as before the time skip, which is weird. Floki <3 <3 is the same as well.

And short hair on females is just.... just stop it. Once in awhile I'll see someone with a cute something but at my school, if a chick when should you knew what team she just signed up for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    Once in awhile I'll see someone with a cute something but at my school, if a chick when should you knew what team she just signed up for.
    Is this even a sentence? What does this even MEAN?!

I go with a lazy bun (one clip), most of the time. Sometimes two clips for a slightly fancier (hair pulled back on either side, then the clip that's holding the hair back also clips into the back length that's treated sort of like a french twist), but still super lazy bun. My hair's halfway down my back and is a combination of tight waves (not tight enough to be curly, I guess? mebbe it's curly) and plain old frizz. I hate putting stuff in my hair, it takes quite a lot to tame the frizz and keep it in line with the chunks that wave/curl together, and nothing keeps my hair in place to stay out of my face - the weight of my hair drags down barrettes and clips alike. I've little to no skill with bobby pins.

Twist hair, circle it round itself, tuck the end back up through the center of the spiral, use one clip at the top of the spiral to the back of my head. Stays put.

Which isn't to say it's how I like my hair to look. It's just the style I use most often out of laziness. Been debating getting a short cut for this summer - typically go 3-4 years before significant cuts, and donate what gets lopped off to Locks of Love (is that the name?).
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    <--- Male. I haven't had my hair cut in quite a while because I can't really decide which hairstyle to go for, at the moment it's actually pretty close to that Thor-hairstyle linked earlier but not quite that "wavy". Pretty much shoulder-length, also dyed red.

I kinda like it as it is right now, although some trimming here and there would do it good. It's a bit uneven after so much uncontrolled growth :P. But, I'm kinda blessed I guess as a guy in his 20's with really lots of naturally straight hair. All the girls I know are jealous as hell and tell me I have L'oreal hair without having to do shit to maintain that look haha :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I end up sitting on my hair if I don't put it up in one way or another.

Lazy days or days I don't feel too well I just wrap it around itself about 8-9 x & leave it. Sometimes high pigtails that I loop around themselves & they stick out like dog ears~^.^~ Other times I at least get out a headband or scrunchy or those corkscrew shaped bobby pins & grab bunches of it & pin it up in big wavy bunches. It does not behave unless ironed out a bit & I usually don't have the energy to do all this looong hair :P

I recently cut a bit off making some really long layers framing my face/down to my shoulders but it still reaches my buns in the back ^^

When I was younger I wanted Jessica Rabbit style hair & now I can do that, it's just a golden-brunette not red!

EDIT~ Chirri I think we might have pretty similar hair types ^^
    Last edited by sugarlily; 2014-04-04 at 03:27 AM.

I used to keep my hair medium to long length for a guy, not quite to my shoulders, sort of messy, just woke up kinda look. Ever since my hair started thinning though, I've been just shaving it off, makes me look and feel like almost a completely different person, it's pretty nice during the summer

Deleted
    I like everything, as long as it isn't crazy Japanese.

Deleted
    Bald.

CBA fucking about with hair, so god damn annoying when its curly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Is this even a sentence? What does this even MEAN?!
    Wow... what the fuck was I trying to say there... drunk off starbucks?

I'm not too picky about my hair. I get up in the morning, spend like 15 seconds to comb out the bed hair, and deal with that for the rest of the day. I also get a haircut once a month. Been going to the same barber for 10 years.

I don't use any stuff like gel or hair spray. Just shampoo every once in a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I'm not too picky about my hair. I get up in the morning, spend like 15 seconds to comb out the bed hair, and deal with that for the rest of the day. I also get a haircut once a month. Been going to the same barber for 10 years.

I don't use any stuff like gel or hair spray. Just shampoo every once in a while.
    this is why you invest in some clippers - save yourself a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    this is why you invest in some clippers - save yourself a fortune.
    He only charges $12 a cut. I'm very far from rich, but I'm not doing so bad that I'm going to go broke over $12 a month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Ponytail..
    agree, I dunno why but I've always had a thing for women with ponytails, it's practical and beautiful

10+ Year Old Account
    I always liked the way Leonardo DiCaprio had his hair and is actually the way I've been having it for a while now or at least similar to it (my hair lines are stupid, I hate it). I wish my hair was more loose like his. Mine's more stiff and poofy I guess you would say. The way I like it most was when he was in the movie Titanic but I could never get my hair like that because of my stupid hair lines. So for now it's just combed back, similar to how Leo has it now.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    I always liked the way Leonardo DiCaprio had his hair
    I can't stop thinking about the slick back hair squinting meme picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Hey everyone! Random question of the day: what is your favorite hairstyle?
    I don't really have a favourite one... I just know what I don't like. On women I dislike straight hair (Especially when they hairspray it to the point it is solid, to me it looks dirty) and those "one side shaved" hairstyles. On men I hate those "hair in the face, helmet shaped like" hairstyles, something what Justin Bieber used to have (or wear).

Rest is matter of the whole package to me. To actually answer your question, I prefer elegant hairstyles like bun or long and wavy hair on women. But I also like wild and messy hairstyles, they have to be clean though. On men I usually don't care unless they wear those terrible hipster glasses alongside chosen hairstyle.

Regarding myself, I used to have long hair due my "metal phase" while growing up. But I cut it off as I hated grooming my hair, I always woke up with very entangled (right word?) hair and it was real pain for me. After I grew up of the "metal phase" I decided to cut. Now I have something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    ...And I have only heard compliments, it seems it was a good decision.

are we talking about our hair style or in game styles? cuz its long on top short on the sides/mohawk/fohawk all the way for both. or the buzzed look, I hate having to deal with my hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I can't stop thinking about the slick back hair squinting meme picture.
    You mean this one?

This is pretty much what my hair looks like, just in this picture his hair is a bit longer than what mine currently is.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe