10m Heroic drop rate

Does anyone by chance know the 10m Heroic drop rate of [Assurance of Consequence] from Sha of Pride?
    If so can you also link the source where you got the information from. (if you have it)

There is no official drop rate for that item, the issue in 10man are the boss that drop tier because the tier is 100% so the % of drop other item is way too low.

My team has been killing this boss on normal/heroic since week 1 of SoO, and we've yet to see one from either bonus rolls or loot drops. The rogue on our team and I (hunter) use a coin on him every week, and we either just get tier chests or gold.

Wowhead has it at ~11% (H+HWF; same data for N+NWF). Battle.net has it at "low", which I believe is 5-15% (they used to show % ranges; not sure when that changed).

I had this same problem with the dagger off Lei Shi in t14, which never dropped even though we killed her and I coined it every single week, and for many weeks after ToT came out since it was still the BiS OH. Tier bosses suck on 10m. They should really just make tier its own "bonus" loot slot or drastically reduce the table of tier bosses.

Then again, this will mostly go away when Mythic comes out. The drop rate is nearly triple on 25m, according to Wowhead.

Deleted
    Based on experience, I would say 50% in 10m.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Based on experience, I would say 50% in 10m.
    would be wonderfull if it was 50%... Our guild saw just a couple in 25hc!!
    Good for me that i not need it!!