Shout if heroic throw is on CD?

Sorry to make a thread just for this, but I'm trying to find out if it's possible to make a macro to use Battle shout if heroic throw is on cooldown. Usually I would just do
    /Cast Heroic throw
    /stopcasting
    /cast Battle Shout
    But that didn't work. Is it possible to do?

/castsequence reset=30 Heroic Throw, Battle Shout

This will cast heroic throw on the first click and then if you click it again within 30 seconds(heroic throw cooldown time) it will cast battle shout. After 30 seconds when heroic throw comes off cd the macro resets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Don't think it's possible to do anything like (if A on CD then B). In order to stop one-button rotations.

It always checks to see if the first ability is on CD, and if it is the macro ends.

From memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by marcackermann86 View Post
    /castsequence reset=30 Heroic Throw, Battle Shout

This will cast heroic throw on the first click and then if you click it again within 30 seconds(heroic throw cooldown time) it will cast battle shout. After 30 seconds when heroic throw comes off cd the macro resets.
    No, your description is misleading. After 30 seconds where you do not touch that button at all, it will reset and cast heroic throw again. Every single time you hit the button to Battle Shout you reset the 30 second cooldown.

This is inconvenient for this sort of thing, and quite deliberately so by Blizzard. They don't want you to be able to do this in a macro, because that way lie one-button macros. (Of course, you could google the current abusive technique that permits those, but I wouldn't advise it -- that way lie permabans

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    No, your description is misleading. After 30 seconds where you do not touch that button at all, it will reset and cast heroic throw again. Every single time you hit the button to Battle Shout you reset the 30 second cooldown.
    With that macro you can only use Battle Shout once per Heroic Throw, so it doesn't matter