Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviditas View Post
    Im confused on the Nightblade description you had. Were the melee attacks also combo generators and the finishers ranged? I had this odd picture of a rogue getting 5 stacks and then running away to throw something only to run back in lol.
    Nah, think more shruiken toss/deadly throw replacing sinister strike/eviscerate but dealing the same damage. Instead of them dealing physical damage, the abilties would instantly deal magic damage.

They are are all usable in melee range, or up to 40 yards away. You want to be in melee range however to auto attack and there's a variety of self buffs and new poisons to enhance combat.

I really dislike the idea of rogues tanking though. Don't mind shamans being tanks however. Don't want to see rogues with 2h either, been through that idea before and it just isnt practical.

10+ Year Old Account
    owlkin tanks. i believe they are called Panzer Tanks
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    A witchdoctor for warlocks would be sweet. Or hell, it would be sweet as its own class, focused around voodoo.

I don't think deathknight healing makes much sense, unless it's like the transferring of blood. but to be the first class with two tank specs (again) would be pretty cool.

Deathknights focus on blood unholy and frost. But what is forgotten is the Soul aspect,

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter- "Survival" A spec that mixed melee and some medium ranged attacks, dual wield daggers/swords or two hand polearm/sword. In many ways alot like a frost dk only with more ranged abilities ( that are all limited to 20 yards).
    *Loss of ranged auto attack
    *Ranged abilities based on the melee stats, the ranged wep shown for these abilities would be whatever bow/gun/xbow the hunter had in his backback.

The old survival is renamed venom.

Second choise would be Paladin- "Spellbreaker" Holy based ranged dps, plate 1h/shield.

A pure ranged plate dk would also be awesome. Like ranged unholy focused with reanimating abilities.
    Would be so awesome if you could ressurect dead mobs/players and have like 5 of them fighting for you at all times (scaled down versions naturally).
    Last edited by Ettan; 2014-04-03 at 02:01 PM.

Earthwarden.

So obvious yet so not ingame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    monk - ranged dps using int.. Currently if you play a mistweaver you need to hoard a set of agility and stamina gear/ weapons in addition to int/spirit if you want to solo effectively
    But you can DPS effectively as a MW monk :/

On-topic-

Paladin - Inquisitor - Spell Damage caster that Focuses around Direct Holy spells and Damage and Judgments that place Debuffs and such.

Monk - Elementalist - Melee Spell damage, uses MW gear but does Martial Arts that involves imbuing his attacks with the Elements. I.E. Lightning Punch/Inferno Kick and also has Elemental inspired movement abilties, like "arc" Turns into pure lightning and arcs forward 20yrds where he continues as normal, maybe make it a baseline change to Roll and make it any targets between point A and B get Lightning Damage.

Paladin - Shockadin
    Death Knight - Necromancer (caster)
    Shaman - Earth Tank
    Warlock - Demon Hunter

Death Knights - Freaking necromancer. Permanent Army of the Dead, and spells to make them badass.
    Druid - Floramancy! Poison Ivy Night Elves. Fifth spec ftw!
    Hunter - Melee spec. Serioulsy, there are melee hunters in the WoD announcement video, and I want to be Rexxar. :P
    Mage - Time!
    Monk - Chi Ji ranged dps
    Paladin - Give me my shockadin!
    Priest - Ranged holy dps. could even be a glyph or talent that turns all shadow spells to holy graphics, or makes holy spells deal damage instead of heal.
    Rogue - Evasion tanking.
    Shaman - Earth tanking.
    Warlock - Demo tanking.
    Warrior - Ranged weapon spec.

Monk- RUNEMASTER
    no else

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangz View Post
    Dont think a ranged spec for rogues make sense
    *Jams a throwing knife into an altered gun*

Now it does. I shoot knives!! Best be runnin'.

If Monk had a ranged spec, or viable ranged build as Windwalker, my raiding career would have been a lot less problematic.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

A legit shield dps spec for Warriors, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodega View Post
    A legit shield dps spec for Warriors, please.
    You do know that's on the front page, right?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Gladiator's Resolve (Protection) - Increases the damage reduction provided by Defensive Stance by 5%.
    Also allows you to forgo your defensive role, and instead focus only on offensive capabilities, by replacing Battle Stance with Gladiator Stance. Gladiator Stance - A dauntless combat stance. Increases physical damage dealt by 20%, and replaces your Shield Block with Shield Charge. You cannot change into or out of this stance during combat.

Passive
    Shield Charge
    20 Rage, 10 yd range, Instant, 15sec recharge, Requires Shields
    Raise your shield and charge a short distance to your target, increasing the damage of Shield Slam, Revenge, and Heroic Strike by 30% for 6 sec. Maximum 2 charges.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Druid - Grovekeeper
    Melee dps pet spec, fights unshifted, summons plant minions and fights with plant spells. Lashers, bog beasts, creeping vines and so forth. Uses strength and polearms/2H maces. Zookeeper gameplay.

Warlock - Dreadlord
    Tank spec. Gains demonic armor and absorbs damage through wards. Active mitigation turns them full demon for a few seconds. Agility cloth, dual wielder, uses the minion for mobility and major cooldowns. Void Ray, Carrion Swarm and other pruned Metamorphosis abilities return, along with attacks based on the Pit Lord, Ragnaros, Deathwing and Illidan. The fruits of the Black Harvest.