Deleted

Farming BOunty bags on Normal?

I want to farm some Hodradric caches from T1, but i see most people farming on Normal. Why is that? Its not like its much faster then T1 for example, or even Hard/Expert/Master? You still get more other legendaries then on normal?

You can split your party and be done very quickly.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I want to farm some Hodradric caches from T1, but i see most people farming on Normal. Why is that? Its not like its much faster then T1 for example, or even Hard/Expert/Master? You still get more other legendaries then on normal?
    It is very much faster. A normal run with a good group will only take 10 minutes max. If that.

As far as legendarys. Here is the list of what drops in torment only

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10189299133

It is significantly faster. On my monk for example I dropped all my defenses, boosted my DPS and can TR forever. Combine that with epiphany and I can melt everything on the screen in seconds including elites. So I pop epiphany and TR through the map. I use MoR that gives me a 3 second speed burst on killing enemies so I have a 96% speed boost permanently give or take. This would not be possible on T1.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    It is very much faster. A normal run with a good group will only take 10 minutes max. If that.

As far as legendarys. Here is the list of what drops in torment only

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10189299133
    When i solo Torment 1, it takes me 10-15 minutes max per run (that includes vendoring and restarting the game)

When i solo Torment 1, it takes me 10-15 minutes max per run (that includes vendoring and restarting the game)
    For 1 act or all 5?

When people do it on norm they split up and get all 5 acts done in about 10min..