Fury Warrior help Heroic Fallen Protectors

568 Fury Warrior here, name is Warsedge-Stormscale....do anyone have any tips for Heroic Fallen Protectors? My DPS seems to be low on this fight and I'm not sure what to do. Is anyone changing to even Arms for this fight? maybe Dragon Roar instead of Bladestorm? Any tips would be very appreciated.

Hmm what I can say... No, Bladestorm all the way. I even use bladestorm on single target bosses , seems to quiet maintain the dps and overall better than dragons roar.If your guys keeps them enough stacked so you can cleave them ,be sure you always WW to RB multiple targets.Try to keep bloodthirst on all of them if they are close to eachother.Maybe there are some others that could give you some tips since I don't really see any others right now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i cannot provide any pro insight on fury matters, but as far as I am concerned, Arms is worth it as long as at least two of those guys are stacked up most of the time (Which usually is the case). Same goes for Bladestorm vs Dragon´s Roar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just going to give you the sad honest truth.

Fury falls short as opposed to most dps classes on this fight. It helps for bursting down the adds that need to be killed quick, but for overall meter damage it isn't going to shine. Arms does better if the bosses are constantly stacked.

You should glyph rude interruption and interrupt the chick. This will give you a 6% dmg buff that you can keep up almost the entire fight.
    <Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US22 10m, is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

Go Arms and use the Norushen cleave trinket. Profit. It's one of the two fights where Arms really shines, the other being Galakras.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Go Arms and use the Norushen cleave trinket. Profit. It's one of the two fights where Arms really shines, the other being Galakras.
    Some guilds make warriors dps and tank. Not sure if this guy is in that camp, (I know I am, thanks to shaman and OP warrior on siegecrafter), and that might mean he/she doesn't have the flexibility to port out, change prot to arms, run back (or if lucky, get summoned back), dps as arms, then rinse and repeat. That means you're stuck choosing one spec over the other for dps, and fury would be the smart default spec to choose. For poor bastards like that, figuring out how to be good in the "sub-optimal" spec is still a good exercise. In that case, glyph raging blow, rude interruption, meat cleave intelligently, bladestorm intelligently.

That said, it does seem that he has the option to go arms, which means he should go arms for that fight.
    <Royal Militia> - 14/14H, US22 10m, is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Just going to give you the sad honest truth.

Fury falls short as opposed to most dps classes on this fight. It helps for bursting down the adds that need to be killed quick, but for overall meter damage it isn't going to shine. Arms does better if the bosses are constantly stacked.
    This is absolutely true.

Look mate, if its progress, I would recommend you to go arms. Arms is infinitely better than fury for that fight.
    But trust me, after you've killed the boss, and you're better geared, and it becomes routine, just stay fury, it wont matter much.

But for a first kill:

spec arms, go for rude interruptions glyph alongside sweeping strikes, and bladestorm ofcourse. use bladestorm on the pull (when they are all clumped up), use it on the adds that come in sun's desperate measures, and basically on any chance u can get really...

Deleted
    Judging by your armory this fight is farm for you, so if you want to pull good numbers i would say go arms for this fight. Most tips have already been mentioned but i would add that your underlying goal for the fight (aside from dpsing the correct targets at the correct time blahblah) is to keep as high deep wounds uptime on all three bosses as you possibly can. This is a little padding but the damage is actually effective damage towards completing the encounter and i'd be surprised if the warlocks/mages/spriests arent multidotting too. If you want to be competitive this and bladestorm is the way to go.

Thanks for the advice guys. Now my guild is hitting a wall on Heroic Galakras, so from what you guys are saying with progression I should go Arms? I have the ability to do so as my second spec is Arms for PVP. Now if I switched to Arms for this fight only, should I be completely reforging my gear everytime? Seems like a huge expense for one fight where Arms is better

The gearing for Arms is basically the same as Fury, the difference is very minor. You can go with your normal Fury gems and reforges and do just fine, unless you have the expertise mace in your offhand as Fury, as that will mean you'll lack expertise once you're Arms.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warsedge View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys. Now my guild is hitting a wall on Heroic Galakras, so from what you guys are saying with progression I should go Arms? I have the ability to do so as my second spec is Arms for PVP. Now if I switched to Arms for this fight only, should I be completely reforging my gear everytime? Seems like a huge expense for one fight where Arms is better
    Just run suboptimal Arms. Suboptimal means you don't reforge or regem, just use your Fury set up in Arms spec. If you have the Nuroshen trinket, swap out the Thok one for the Nuroshen one. Galakras is possibly the 1 fight that seems 100% designed for Arms. You will be doing insane numbers. Now on the other hand if your guild struggles on Galakras himself when on the ground in the burn phase, go Fury as it will help you end that phase quicker. If you are having troubles with the trash/tower phases stay Arms.