CM Phoenix mounts will be account wide

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Silver: The Pandaren Phoenix mounts awarded for a full set of Silver medals will become account-wide. If any character on an account has earned a full set of Silver medals, all four variants of the Pandaren Phoenix (Crimson, Ashen, Violet, and Emerald) will become available to all characters account-wide.
    Front page btw for source blue tracker.

That's a nice minor update. Always was odd you could only have 1 per character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I think the mount should be account wide...I mean there is no reason it shouldn't be. the only thing every character should have to earn is the mog set.

10+ Year Old Account
    About damn time they started making some kind of sense with that.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    "If any character on an account has earned a full set of Silver medals, all four variants of the Pandaren Phoenix (Crimson, Ashen, Violet, and Emerald) will become available to all characters account-wide."

What do they mean by "full set"? Just curious as I've 2 of 4 and I could use the other two as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    "If any character on an account has earned a full set of Silver medals, all four variants of the Pandaren Phoenix (Crimson, Ashen, Violet, and Emerald) will become available to all characters account-wide."

What do they mean by "full set"? Just curious as I've 2 of 4 and I could use the other two as well.
    It sounds like you'll have access to all 4. Not sure if the ones you're missing will need to be purchased or if they'll be available automatically.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I'm sure they'll provide additional clarification through twitter eventually.

Until then, I believe full set of silver medals just means 9/9 silver. Not having each Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I'm sure they'll provide additional clarification through twitter eventually.

Until then, I believe full set of silver medals just means 9/9 silver. Not having each Phoenix.
    Well,the language is "if any character", and since a character currently can only have one Phoenix, I don't really see how it could mean anything else.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    It sounds like you'll have access to all 4.
    Sounds good, but we'll see.

But I'm happy that they are at least turning them into account-wide rewards.

This is nice. It was a bit odd to be able to only get one per toon and not have them account bound.

I assume they gift them as not everybody is skilled enough on 3 other toons to do CM's (myself included) if they made it so that they were account bound but you still needed to obtain them individually.

Perhaps 9/9 Silver gives you your choice of mount, 9/9 gold unlocks the rest along side the Mog set. Would have accomplished the same goal as well as reinvigorating that content some during the lul till expac.

Well you need to get 9/9 silver to be rewarded the egg token for the mount.

Pretty sure they mean if you have a Phoenix it becomes account-wide, not if you have earned a Phoenix you can some how get access to the remaining variants, which some people seem to be interpreting

Deleted
    Purely judging by the statement, it'd mean that if ANY character (= ONE character) on an account has earned a full set of Silver medals (= 9/9 = egg unlocked), then all FOUR mounts will become available (so you'll have all four in your spellbook) for ALL your characters (whether they earned the silvers or not, a.k.a. account-wide).

Makes sense I suppose; have all the rewards without having to level 4 characters and get the different phoenixes. Suppose we'll find out in time, but the statement seems pretty clear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Silver: The Pandaren Phoenix mounts awarded for a full set of Silver medals will become account-wide. If any single character on an account has earned a full set of Silver medals, all four variants of the Pandaren Phoenix (Crimson, Ashen, Violet, and Emerald) will become available to all characters account-wide.
    Front page btw for source blue tracker.

That's a nice minor update. Always was odd you could only have 1 per character.
    I added the word single, but that's what's heavily implied. It appears to be 1 single character with 1 mount and you somehow can get all 4. Either gifted or bought. (Probably bought)

Either way, they'll clarify if asked I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    Pretty sure they mean if you have a Phoenix it becomes account-wide, not if you have earned a Phoenix you can some how get access to the remaining variants, which some people seem to be interpreting
    I honestly don't know how you can read it otherwise.

If any character on an account has earned a full set of Silver medals, all four variants of the Pandaren Phoenix (Crimson, Ashen, Violet, and Emerald) will become available to all characters account-wide.

- - - Updated - - -

Watcher responded on twitter:

Watcher @WatcherDev 39s

.@Netherspark Yes. If any character has the "All Silvers" MoP CM achievement, your account will get all 4 pandaren phoenixes in 6.0.

I understand why you'd create this thread in the Raids & Dungeons forum, but somebody had just slightly beaten you to the punch in the General WoW section, and there's no need to have 2 threads on this topic running at the same time.

Please direct comments/thoughts here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...all-4-unlocked

Thanks!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions