[Frost DK] Keep 4-Piece or Upgrade?

Hey everyone, I currently have 4 tier pieces and I am also able to craft a 553 leg. Should I keep the 4-piece set bonus or replace my LFR legs for the 553 one? Thanks in advance.

I also have the LFR tier chest to work with. So another question is, if I should replace my flex chest with my LFR tier chest and replace the LFR legs with the 553 in order to maintain the 4-piece set bonus.

Edit: Here's my armory if it helps: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Jakki/advanced

Deleted
    Tough one actualy.
    I think the offpiece to wear as frost dk was leg slot, so this indicate that tier legs are the most weakest part of the tier and the craftable legs from BS have a good stats combo for DW frost dk and 2 red sockets
    The LFR tier chest have, better stats and 3 red sockets so i think it will give you better dps than your current one even as lower ilvl.

My oppinion - you will get better numbers if u switch your chest and leg slots with the items you mention and no don't break the 4p (answer given based on the written information and specific gear asked)

Have a nice day

P.S. i almost forgot - Use plague leech. It will yield higher numbers than unholy blight, because you are dual wield frost
    Last edited by mmoc0c907153ea; 2014-04-03 at 01:49 PM.

Thank you for the reply. I noticed that the LFR tier chest and the crafted leg give a ton of mastery, so it makes sense to switch out the Flex chest and LFR tier leg that don't.

I'll also try out plague leech. I know it does more for me, but I just dislike having more buttons to manage lol.