Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxzas View Post
    First of all, Gays. We are the pickiest in guys, we like to hook up and leave (aka blow and go), and it leaves those looking for something more serious, still constantly looking until we find someone.

I've been in the gay dating scene for about a year and a half now, and I am sick and tired of it. I've dated roughly 20 men throughout this time span, became friends with 1, fell in love with said friend and it was unrequited love. (I believe i am using that word properly). And It felt like I was shot in the face. Anyways. I'm seriously about to give up and just be foreveralone.jpeg. I'm not ugly, lmao, I have a lot of crap going for me. Maybe I should just stop looking for someone. But in gay world, it's not the same as straight world. You can't just go to the super market and bump into another homosexual that your attracted to. The odds are way different.

Rant over, while I go choke on something in my apartment and die because no one else is here to save me.
    lolwut?

Damn dude. Slow it down a bit. You'll find more satisfaction if you take it slower.

That said, I always thought guy relationships would have less BS since you don't gotta deal with women. Just a bromance with sexual pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I do! and it's mostly clear with a high limit!

Uuuuuuuuuunlimited!

Pussssyyyy!!
    Tradewind, you fucking kill me dude. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    You sure about that???

LMAO /10char
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    yeah i'd imagine its hard for a gay dude to find a real relationship - men in general tend to be a lot more sexually active and quicker to fuck than females so i'd imagine a lot are horn dogs looking to hook up every night with somebody different just like most straight males do. also when i hear gay clubs i picture a male orgy of sorts with guys all dressed in black leather and bare chests... lol i dont know why... but yeah avoid that place.
    Well is not a male orgy, but sometimes it could be a lot of bare chests and tight pants and/or underwear, in other words, the same as a normal night club but only with mens >.>

Stop worrying, nurse some hobbies, get a better life and outlook on it, capitalize on the opportunities you see. The more you get your life under control, and relax within (=/= NOT being lazy ofc), you'll just get a better flow and better things will gravitate to you. As for dating, if you mean bars and clubs, that is probably not the best environment for a good, long-term relationship. Online dating on decent sites, or via recreational hobbies with other people is probably better for that.

Wish you all the best, and never give up!