Deleted

Best farming build.

I just resurrected a once played Warlock by boosting him to lvl 90. I also switched from Demo to Destro so I have absolutely no clue what so ever is the best build/rotation. I've read over a number of guides for raiding but I really just want to use him to AoE farm to get recipes/gold/mats etc.

What would be the best talents for pure AoE and what sort of rotation should I use on the mobs. I'm guessing for talents go for Soul Leach, Shadowfury, Soul Link, Blood Horror, Grim of Supremacy & Mannoroths Fury. Then for a rotation use Curse of Elements (with glyph), Fire and Brimstone, Immolate, Rain of Fire.

Like I said, I have zero experience with playing a Warlock, just always wanted to have one and now is my chance

10+ Year Old Account
    Look up the zillions of things that are on the internet about the subject. Google is a thing I think. Or even this very forum.

Deleted
    Rather than pour through webpage after webpage of out of date, poorly written and just down right bad guides that Google is full of I thought I would ask here, since well it is a Warlock forum. Thank you though for a very thoughtful, yet pointless, reply.

Don't bother using Curse of Elements or Immolate with Fire & Brimstone unless stuff is going to live for a long time. Just keep Rain of Fire up and spam Incinerate and Conflagrate.

Mannoroth's Fury isn't that big a deal for Destruction, as the vast majority of your AOE damage comes from Fire & Brimstone. Depending on situation, you may find one of the other talents better. If you must use it, macro it into your RoF.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2014-04-03 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    Rather than pour through webpage after webpage of out of date, poorly written and just down right bad guides that Google is full of I thought I would ask here, since well it is a Warlock forum. Thank you though for a very thoughtful, yet pointless, reply.
    You are the pointless one here. Before you even posted on the forums it had 3 stickies called:

"Sticky: [5.4] Brusalk's Destruction Warlock guide"
    "Sticky Thread Sticky: Warlock Index"
    "Sticky: The Fix my DPS - Thread [Mists Edition] (READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)"

So please, read up. Wish we could just have a blocker that redirects you to stickies instead allowing morons to always post on forums asking stuff they can find in a stickied thread and spam the forum with useless threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    You are the pointless one here. Before you even posted on the forums it had 3 stickies called:

"Sticky: [5.4] Brusalk's Destruction Warlock guide"
    "Sticky Thread Sticky: Warlock Index"
    "Sticky: The Fix my DPS - Thread [Mists Edition] (READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)"

So please, read up. Wish we could just have a blocker that redirects you to stickies instead allowing morons to always post on forums asking stuff they can find in a stickied thread and spam the forum with useless threads.
    This. lol.

In stead of taking 10 minutes to read a guide you want everyone else to sum it up for you? Meh.

Deleted
    Thanks Netherspark, that's what I was looking for.

Also I did read those guides but if you read the title of the topic I was looking for a pure farming build not a raiding AOE build, there is a slight difference in that I wont have healers or tanks helping me. So again thank you for your unnconstructive posts. Apologies for asking a simple question on class in a class dedicated forum. Rather than posting useless information in my useless topic, maybe you could be constructive or put away that teenage angst and learn some fucking manners.

For farming (Depending on what your doing) Id reccomend demo unless the mobs have a lot of health and hit rather hard. For most farming you can just go demo, get into meta form then have ImmoAura up 100% while using Mannoroths fury on cd for the extra dmg. Can also use GoSup for the improved fel guard and just use whirlwind on cd. Thats normally what I do but you can really do either demo or destro (Just dont do aff :P)

Edit: Also forgot to add, while in Meta form you can use Curse of the Elements for a AoE 5% increased spell dmg just to help kill things faster, it isnt a big deal but def something that will help