Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Scarlet Monastery took like 7 attempts for me and shado pan monastery was a 1 shot.

Everything else was between 2-5 attempts. Siege was about 5 so I would rate it from hardest to easiest

1. Scarlet Monastery
    2. Siege of Niuzao temple
    3. Mogu'Shan Palace
    4. Stormstout Brewery
    5. Scholomance
    6. Temple of the Jade serpent
    7. Gate
    8. Scarlet Halls.
    9. Shado Pan Monastery

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have stupid dps they're all easy. If you don't, the tightest timers are Brewery and Mogu'shan Palace imo. Imo Mogu'shan palace sucks most, largely due to the patrol rng. Overall I'd say they're all pretty similar, they just have their challenging points in different places, making them harder to learn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    If you have stupid dps they're all easy. If you don't, the tightest timers are Brewery and Mogu'shan Palace imo. Imo Mogu'shan palace sucks most, largely due to the patrol rng. Overall I'd say they're all pretty similar, they just have their challenging points in different places, making them harder to learn.
    for msp the only "rng" pat is the first pull. Our tank just pulls it along with everything else. The only other one is after the elevator and with the group I with i trap, amber, and wyvern. and 1 person ccs the last and we skip it all together.