Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by rulee View Post
    What does CM runs cost if someone wanted to buy from you? Do you just take one at a time with 4 other guildies?
    Most of the time they're 100k-150k, depending on the server.

    Some groups do 4-man carries where the 5th can just AFK (and worse groups require the 5th to be DPS and help). Other groups do 3-man carries where the 4th and 5th have to be DPS and have to help.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Most of the time they're 100k-150k, depending on the server.

    Some groups do 4-man carries where the 5th can just AFK (and worse groups require the 5th to be DPS and help). Other groups do 3-man carries where the 4th and 5th have to be DPS and have to help.
    There are also groups that do 5-man carries where they ask you your log info to play on your account.
    Yes, it's highly against the ToS and totally bannable. Still, even among the "top guild" groups, there have been some people proposing this service during the whole expansion. Even if it's cheaper, I highly recommend not to use those services.

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    (and worse groups require the 5th to be DPS and help)
    We boost only the 5th person and even if I'm pretty sure we could clean with him being afk at the beginning at the instance, I feel that most people are happy to follow us and actually be a part of the run. Well, sometimes it does happen that we ask someone to say at one place and do nothing because otherwise he may die, but the rest of the time we ask/let them and actually play his char, that makes the run faster and is more enjoyable for them.
    If someone actually asked us to stay afk, I'd consider it, but so far I haven't encountered someone who wanted that.
    Warrior soloing spreadsheet.

    Ittle Dew (Any%): 12:13
    Super Meat Boy (Any%): 21:50

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    We boost only the 5th person and even if I'm pretty sure we could clean with him being afk at the beginning at the instance, I feel that most people are happy to follow us and actually be a part of the run. Well, sometimes it does happen that we ask someone to say at one place and do nothing because otherwise he may die, but the rest of the time we ask/let them and actually play his char, that makes the run faster and is more enjoyable for them.
    If someone actually asked us to stay afk, I'd consider it, but so far I haven't encountered someone who wanted that.
    Like 80% of ours just AFK. We advertise that they can do so while other groups on my server state the carry has to help, so I feel like it's a big selling point for some people. It is nice when they help though. It shaves off 10-20m over 9/9, depending on how good they are.

  4. #44
    Scarlet Monastery took like 7 attempts for me and shado pan monastery was a 1 shot.

    Everything else was between 2-5 attempts. Siege was about 5 so I would rate it from hardest to easiest

    1. Scarlet Monastery
    2. Siege of Niuzao temple
    3. Mogu'Shan Palace
    4. Stormstout Brewery
    5. Scholomance
    6. Temple of the Jade serpent
    7. Gate
    8. Scarlet Halls.
    9. Shado Pan Monastery

  5. #45
    If you have stupid dps they're all easy. If you don't, the tightest timers are Brewery and Mogu'shan Palace imo. Imo Mogu'shan palace sucks most, largely due to the patrol rng. Overall I'd say they're all pretty similar, they just have their challenging points in different places, making them harder to learn.

  6. #46
    Pandaren Monk Redpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Searching for the Old Gods
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    If you have stupid dps they're all easy. If you don't, the tightest timers are Brewery and Mogu'shan Palace imo. Imo Mogu'shan palace sucks most, largely due to the patrol rng. Overall I'd say they're all pretty similar, they just have their challenging points in different places, making them harder to learn.
    for msp the only "rng" pat is the first pull. Our tank just pulls it along with everything else. The only other one is after the elevator and with the group I with i trap, amber, and wyvern. and 1 person ccs the last and we skip it all together.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •