game buggier than beta

Just started a ranked match. Right when we go into card selection my hunter hero power goes off in the background and hits the opponent. When I mouseover the cards, the green glow disappears and they become unclickable. I click accept and i get a message "Too late! Your turn is over."

and the floating cards have become worse to the point i cannot figure a way to click them.

lol wthidek

10+ Year Old Account
    "Don't worry", the shop option probably has no bug, they don't want bugs taking ur cash

Yep. Some bugs even have a strong stench of lazy coding in them. Like, the "owner" bug, for instance. Game have no idea who is the "owner" of a mind-controlled card, so sometimes card returns to the priest, sometimes it returns to the original owner, but most of the time it bugs out on the field and both players can't play it. And here I was trying to incorporate brewmasters in my priest deck for potential double-battlecries of singleton answers in the deck and permanent stealing of shadow-madnessed Taz'Dingos, who are very popular at the time. NOPE, game says I can't do that, 'case some ass was copy-paste coding.
    Last edited by Mithfin; 2014-04-03 at 10:51 AM.

To think Blizzard released a game this buggy on release... didn't got used to it from them

happened again, makes me not wanna play ranked when i keep losing unranked plays and streaks just because I cant draw or click anything. sigh

Eh never had that problem in over 600 wins, so prob over 1k games?

Speaking of gamebreaking bugs. An opponent had a 7/2 Sylvanas and traded with my Amani Berserker. Sylvanas died then came back to life as a 5/5...

Haven't experienced that so far. Last few days, my 'end turn' button does become bugged and stuck in the beginning of most fights though (probably because I click it too fast on the first turn), which sometimes causes me to pass on the second turn as well while I didn't want to

Deleted
    i think its lag on the servers....probably due to ddos attacks recently, at least thats the excuse they are going with....

I haven't seen these problems since the game was officially released. Sure, in beta I saw a bunch of bugs, but I thought they mostly got fixed for release.

The only time the game performs poorly is when my own internet connection is terrible. Not really Blizzard's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Speaking of gamebreaking bugs. An opponent had a 7/2 Sylvanas and traded with my Amani Berserker. Sylvanas died then came back to life as a 5/5...
    Were you playing a shaman?
    Is this where the header goes?