For those that want to do Challenge Modes before they are being removed.

Just go to OpenRaid and sign up for the multiple runs organized. I try to do 6 runs a week and so far I managed to get people their transmog gear within a week.

I know many people prefer not to take newbies, but I rarely had any problems with inexperienced people.

I'm not sure this is the right forum, but I just wanted to reach out to players who desperately want their Challenge Mode armor but lack the people on their realm.

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Just go to OpenRaid and sign up for the multiple runs organized. I try to do 6 runs a week and so far I managed to get people their transmog gear within a week.

I know many people prefer not to take newbies, but I rarely had any problems with inexperienced people.

I'm not sure this is the right forum, but I just wanted to reach out to players who desperately want their Challenge Mode armor but lack the people on their realm.
    You're in the EU. That made me a sad Red Pandaven.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, I would LOVE this. I've been playing since tbc and am no noob, but don't have enough time to be into a high-end guild anymore
    However, I'm on vacation atm and will be home April 22nd. Is that okay, you think ? If you wanna do it with me, that is

And thanks in advance ! Greatly appreciated.

And people say the wow community sucks. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by aoussar123 View Post
    Uh, I would LOVE this. I've been playing since tbc and am no noob, but don't have enough time to be into a high-end guild anymore
    However, I'm on vacation atm and will be home April 22nd. Is that okay, you think ? If you wanna do it with me, that is

And thanks in advance ! Greatly appreciated.

And people say the wow community sucks. Lol
    Sure mate! Just put mmo-champ in your comment and I'll approve you. Planning on doing them for the coming weeks. While experience is not a requirement, I expect people to know their class. Most of my runs go smoothly, but had two runs that really didn't go very well because of nabs in my group.

Hope to see you in game! BTW, I helped like 5 people from MMO-Champ and they almost have their meta-achievement.

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

10+ Year Old Account
    For sure mate!! I have five 90s, but there are some I frequent more than others, however I play all of them pretty well I'd say

Anyways, thanks again for doing this!! You're awesome )

And gg with the others!! I hope you aren't too bummed out on it by the time I come home

OpenRaid is giving away prizes for CM runs.

In order to qualify your event for the prizes, use #CM in your event title!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finland, the night is dark and full of terrors.
    Can you pm me a link for the events. Mage with 10/14 hc exp and few silvers from before.

Quote Originally Posted by chemicader View Post
    Can you pm me a link for the events. Mage with 10/14 hc exp and few silvers from before.
    Check your inbox!

Deleted
    Aw crumbs, I got really excited reading through this, I've been saving up 100k roughly as that's what I was expecting to have to part with to get my gold meddles (don't know anyone else still playing the game), until I spotted your orc avatar. Doh! Kudos for doing this though

I would love to join you on one of my alts, having problem creating groups myself so :/
    I have 9/9 gold on my main but would love to get the transmog on some other chars before it's removed, could you PM me the event?