Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Find out what he is into, and get with it. It can only help if he thinks you're cool.

So at school girl comes up to me, she is more interested in what she thinks about everything, and still expected me to go out with her cos she's cheerleader material.. not one interest in anything i reall dig... and if that's the case, why the hell is she interested in me?
    Because you're not interested in her. Duh.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Is it me or is it normal that whenever a thread about relationships pop up in mmoc more than half the posters act like getting laid is the end goal of a relationship , i am starting to question myself

whatever sorry about off topic

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaralah View Post
    Is it me or is it normal that whenever a thread about relationships pop up in mmoc more than half the posters act like getting laid is the end goal of a relationship , i am starting to question myself

whatever sorry about off topic
    Well getting laid is a large driving force behind most relationships.

Even earlier in life when I really wanted the whole "Amazing Wife and Kids Disney Family" I also enjoyed the notion I would be having sex on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    You realise that original post you are referring to "Come on now, I'm not stupid enough to call them crazy bitches to their faces, that is best kept for when i'm on the internet or talking to friends." Was actually in jest, since the person I responded to basically said that I only call them chicks and bitches.
    Uhmm, no I didn't.

Don't get me wrong. I called girls "chicks" among friends myself, when I was 16. I was also very uncapable of giving advice to the ladies on dating.
    Never called them bitches though...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Well getting laid is a large driving force behind most relationships.
    Really? I learn so much here.

Deleted
    I always like this kind of threads, it shows the reason why so many of you are single xD Want my piece of advice on how to know if a girl is interested? Imagine she can see all that you do for an entire week... Ok now, is she impressed? Probably not, would you be impressed if you where in her situation? Probably not.

Should she be impressed and reward you with sex because you are such a nice guy? No she shouldn't, she doensn't owe you nothing for being nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Should she be impressed and reward you with sex because you are such a nice guy? No she shouldn't, she doensn't owe you nothing for being nice.
    Women should totally 'pay' me for being so nice by giving me access to their squishy bits, damnit! It's how it should work, not those meanies that don't like me stalking their girlfriends!

Or something like that anyway. 'Nice Guy Syndrome' is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Adults (women and men) are considerate and think of others.

Adolescents (boys and girls) are selfish and worry about themselves first.

If you find that you keep running into selfish people, that's a sign you are hanging out with the wrong crowd. You should start finding adults to hang out with. Under no circumstance should you start confusing girls whom are forever stuck in adolescence with women. And it works the same way with men / boys as well.

Deleted
    I like sharing my life with another person, thats why I want to be in a relationship. Would be boring if that person had the same kind of life as I do right? It's exciting to see different aspects of peoples lifes, and after a while, those cheerleaders won't be the same persons you thought they were, when you first met them. I personally finds that "before and after" aspect of a relationship to be the most exciting, how much can your first impression of a person change?
    I always take chances with girls, love isn't there from the start (far from), but it comes naturally with the commitments and the experiences you share in life.
    Not your share of interest from the start, but you might find something you both enjoy equally in the process of your relationship. If that happens, you are unto something golden.

I think you should keep all the sexism out of your thoughts, there is way to much focus on it, and it won't necessarely be important in any case of your life.
    Last edited by mmoc7bba3265ee; 2014-04-04 at 12:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Imagine she can see all that you do for an entire week... Ok now, is she impressed? Probably not, would you be impressed if you where in her situation? Probably not.

Everything I do for an entire week? There is not a single person on this planet that would go out with me!
    You're a towel.