Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebu View Post
    Ah, the Niuzao one reminds me of the C'thun skip where you could skip to C'thun after just killing Skeram.
    Didn't that involve editing game files?
    Jellogtwo - Druid - Royal Militia [A10] - Main - 14/14H
    Jellog - Monk - Royal Militia [A10] - Alt - 14/14H

<Royal Militia> - 14/14H x2, US 27th (22nd for 10s only), is now recruiting all classes for WoD!

If they institute a season-system with CMs in WoD, it should allow for an opportunity to fix bugs and properly account for class changes between tiers, but yeah, don't see that happening yet

Thanks for the tips! I did the Scholomance. Was shocked it worked the first time I did it lol

I've tried the Scarlet Halls one a bit but didn't seem to trigger it consistently, sometimes the "midboss" followed me all the way to the entrance of the dungeon without resetting. It was on a "let's take our alts and get some gold medals" night so we didn't try that strat very long and just did it the usual way, so maybe I'm missing something.

Deleted
    ^you need to have the whole group to run back into the corridor you came from. It should be enough if all group members go through the door and stand still around the corner.

Oh, ok. I asked them to stay in the courtyard to avoid dying on the dog waiting in the corridor.

In Stormstout Brewery, if you're having trouble with the big monkey pull, you can actually get part of your monkey count by opening the three kegs in the room. If you open a keg, it will make the 5 monkeys in front of it drunk (and count to your "kill" count). Essentially, this means you can pull 15 fewer monkeys if you open all three kegs. You can open the kegs one of two ways: (a) do the dungeon on heroic first. After the first boss, you can pick up a keg tap tool off the ground in the corners of the room, which you use to unlock the kegs in the challenge mode run or (b) bring a rogue that can pick lock on the kegs.

Deleted
    @SSB: we knew about the tip, but actually it was quicker to just pull those 15 monkeys and immediately attack them.

Quote Originally Posted by tioz View Post
    @SSB: we knew about the tip, but actually it was quicker to just pull those 15 monkeys and immediately attack them.
    The value of "skipping" the 15 monkeys is to make the pull (which is arguably one of the tougher CM pulls) easier as it's more survivable. I agree, it's slower than if you can just AoE them. Our tank and healer had survivability problems with it when we did our runs 6 months ago, hence why we went for the keg method of getting rid of 15 monkeys.