Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Nothing is better then Wrath lore wise. Nothing. It was literally the end of the WoW saga, everything that came after is just filler.

As of MoP if you actually had loved East Asian culture (South Asian, North Asian, South East Asian cultures are wildly different from the East Asian ones) you would know that MoP represents or channels NOTHING of it. Entire MoP "Asian theme" is essentially "Asia as seen by dumb Westerners, inspired by Hong Kong martial arts epics".
    Cataclysm ended the Warcraft 2/3 saga. The WoW saga began with Mists. Before Mists, we just went around beating up characters from the previous games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryyde View Post
    we just went around beating up characters from the previous games...
    ...And were still doing that right now, in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryyde View Post
    Cataclysm ended the Warcraft 2/3 saga. The WoW saga began with Mists. Before Mists, we just went around beating up characters from the previous games.
    The WoW saga began with Van Cleef, Onyxia, the Dark Iron dwarves and Nefarian, the Qiraji, the corrupted druids, the titans of Uldaman storyline and many others.

In pandaria we fought a Qiraji type army (pre-BC), our...emotions...(Doctor Phil show?), an Orc (entire Warcraft history), Trolls (entire Warcraft history), Titan constructs (Ulduar, Uldaman, Uldum). Sounds like more of the same to me.

By the way, Cataclysm only retconned Warcraft 2: there's a mission there where you specifically kill Deathwing.

I'm not sure a hollowed out tree barely larger than my bedroom qualifies for a city district.

At least the goblins got an entire zone for their own enjoyment (they put a freaking roller coaster in Azshara), as well as a giant pleasure palace. All the worgens got was a plagued fishing outpost on the outskirts of a demonically possessed wasteland.

Nothing is better then Wrath lore wise. Nothing. It was literally the end of the WoW saga, everything that came after is just filler.
    Where the hell does it end with you people?
    WotLK was absolutely not the end of the WoW Saga. I assume you're refering to the fact that wotlk wrapped up the loose ends of the Arthas story line from WC3, but hey, why stop there? You could then argue that all of the patches prior to 3.3 were filler. Naxx was a filler raid that was irrelevant to the story (it had already completed it's story). Ulduar was filler because it was made up out of nowhere and was self contained (an argument people use against MoP). ToC was a filler because all it did was delay the ICC story line and gave us some useless tournament.
    Hell even the majority of ICC was filler. Most of the encounters were new characters that were completely made up for the raid. Total filler that was only used to promote the fall of Arthas.

tl;dr: Just because you arbitrarily chose the arthas storyline as the main storyline in your so called WoW Saga does not make it so. Hell, Deathwing's story line began before all the Arthas stuff. Are you implying that the conclusion of that section of Warcraft lore is filler?

People are dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that we will have more Pandaren involvement after this expansion. Besides do we know an approximation of how many Pandaren left the Isle to join either faction?
    Black Lives Matter

I don't want to see more of the Pandaria Pandaren for a while, but would love to see Ji/Aysa and the Huojin/Tushui Pandaren play a role since they did all of jack didily shit in MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    By the way, Cataclysm only retconned Warcraft 2: there's a mission there where you specifically kill Deathwing.
    Didn't we know Deathwing was alive from BC? That Dragonmaw questline.
    Black Lives Matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    What I THINK?

0:09, random panda fapper shitting a brick lmfao

/agree x9000

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    Didn't we know Deathwing was alive from BC? That Dragonmaw questline.
    Correct. From that questline's moment, it was only a matter of "when". Cataclysm was that "when".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted

As of MoP if you actually had loved East Asian culture (South Asian, North Asian, South East Asian cultures are wildly different from the East Asian ones) you would know that MoP represents or channels NOTHING of it. Entire MoP "Asian theme" is essentially "Asia as seen by dumb Westerners, inspired by Hong Kong martial arts epics".
    In no way do I think that Pandaria is anything but based off a complete Asian stereotype. I just like the Asian theme whether it is a stereotype or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    I doubt that we will have more Pandaren involvement after this expansion. Besides do we know an approximation of how many Pandaren left the Isle to join either faction?
    As we saw in Pandaria, some natives to the continent also chose to join sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, but I want leaders representing every other races taking decisions in Pandaria.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    The best thing would be to pretend that MoP never happened and completely forget about it.
    QFT

mope ? nope.

I hope they never mention it again

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Arysa rescued him, and they decided to retire back to Shen-Zi-Zhu together. It's unknown who will replace them as faction leaders.
    I think that was more of figuratively, like Aysa saying "Let's go back to a better time", since apparently no one can find this turtle after leaving it, at least that's what I believe they've said.
    Although I agree that I think Pandaren need something, honestly past 5.0 there was barely anything about them except Cho and the Shado-Pan, and even then it was just like 2-3 Pandaren. It's ironic that MoP didn't have much to do with the Pandaren at all, and my favorite part of this expansion honestly was 5.0, everything else that came afterwards was rather lackluster to me, although Isle of Thunder was close to being as good.

It was more than a little disturbing that this was the expansion that the Pandaren race was added to both factions and neither of their racial leaders was even visibly present for almost anything that happened when the other faction leaders were present in their own ancestral homeland. It would be like if they added Worgen to both factions and it was Crowly versus Genn, instead of Sylvanas' antics, and the expansion featured heavy "Claim Gilneas for the Alliance/Horde" raids and ... neither Genn nor Crowly showed up until the final raid and only for a minute and disappeared before the final cinematic.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    I think we'll see some Shado-pan hunting Garrosh in WoD (Kosak hinted as much on Twitter) but little more than that for quite some time.