Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeah all the combos huntards can pull off make this game feel cheap and not very skillful. That and the multitude of over the top legendaries like Rag, Cairne, Alexstraza and others.
    Last edited by mmoccdd2d3f444; 2014-04-04 at 06:14 PM.

I like my powerful cards though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Eh I've been messing around with Hunter rush, and believe it or not, it actually has weaknesses like Druids, Healing Paladins, and Control Warriors. The best match up is Priest; they are usually dead by turn 5. Zoo-Locks can also be a pain in the ass if they draw their taunters early, and you don't have the 2-dmg AoE trap.
    really? i find hunter rush incredibly easy to beat the crap out of on my priest, the way I can almost always favorably trade my minions, or shove even a low value taunt creature up and heal it back so they cant break through early game, and late game they are toast, too much staying power on priest for a rush deck to take down if it cant win early in the mana curve, which it really should not do unless you get a crap draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    really? i find hunter rush incredibly easy to beat the crap out of on my priest, the way I can almost always favorably trade my minions, or shove even a low value taunt creature up and heal it back so they cant break through early game, and late game they are toast, too much staying power on priest for a rush deck to take down if it cant win early in the mana curve, which it really should not do unless you get a crap draw.
    The thing about priests is that right now you can either tailor your deck to be strong against aggro or strong against control, but not both. Unless you're only facing one archetype, going for other decks (druid watchers for example) is far more consistent.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760