Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The titles were always temporary, and it was foolish to assume they would change that without confirmation.

It's a competitive environment that is not super well-balanced where only one group of 5 for each dungeon can win and it can be stolen by a team in the last moments before reset. It seems pretty obvious to me that they would be removed. Blizzard adding the FoS & title for anyone who ever achieved it is a good compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakrion View Post
    The titles were always temporary

It's a competitive environment that is not super well-balanced where only one group of 3 can win and

It can be stolen by a team in the last moments before reset.
    Man you just described 3v3 arenas, a feature in this game since TBC. Should prob remove all those types of titles each season, tis only fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yells View Post

And, they're removing the titles not the feats. Who gives a flying fornication if you have 9 more titles you'll never use. It's those sweet sexy feats that really matter and they're not going anywhere.
    LOL No one gives a shit about the feats, You don't flaunt or show off feats. I have all 9 feats yet I only currently hold 2 top times on my realm. The feats are fucking garbage and worthless. And if you think there will be serious CM competition in WoD with people knowing you lose the titles after the expansion, you are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    LOL No one gives a shit about the feats, You don't flaunt or show off feats. I have all 9 feats yet I only currently hold 2 top times on my realm. The feats are fucking garbage and worthless. And if you think there will be serious CM competition in WoD with people knowing you lose the titles after the expansion, you are delusional.
    everything in WoW is temporary, there is always something to make a challenge out of in WoW, there is not much challenge in CMs anyway just get a good setup in BiS gear and once you know the best places to shave of lots of time its easy mode.