This cant be a streak of bad luck.

Alliance is just terrible in LFR. I cant finish the 1st wing on my alliance toons because the group just keeps wiping and failing. Took 5 wipes on norushen and 7 on sha of pride to finish.

Many times i have qued up i go into a half run LFR and all i see is skeletons littering the floor infront of me and determination buff. Now, im not calling out alliance being bad, but i never have this bad luck when doing LFR on horde.

inb4lollfr, but yeah...

Start flaming + leading the grp and you will have success. Running like a sheep with all the others wont get you far!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    Start flaming + leading the grp and you will have success. Running like a sheep with all the others wont get you far!
    Hey, don't share my LFR tactics!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has nothing to do with faction. I have played through plenty of perfectly fast and efficient runs and I've had my share of really bad ones. I suspect you're exaggerating well above what you're really experiencing; the bad ones are clouding out your memories of all of the fine runs you've been through.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    This is very accurate and helpful advice OP.
    There are many people in the group like you, who would probably just blame wipes on things out of anyone's control, like the faction is bad. In reality if you just take charge and tell them what to do, bark orders without being an annoying douchebag, people will listen.
    The people who were just slacking off will start picking it up because someone like you is there, and they don't want to potentially get kicked.
    It's overall improvement.

if u want gear, dont do lfr. its that simple. but as people say, take charge and explain things a little bit so people will attempt to cooperate.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Alliance is just terrible in LFR. I cant finish the 1st wing on my alliance toons because the group just keeps wiping and failing. Took 5 wipes on norushen and 7 on sha of pride to finish.

Many times i have qued up i go into a half run LFR and all i see is skeletons littering the floor infront of me and determination buff. Now, im not calling out alliance being bad, but i never have this bad luck when doing LFR on horde.

inb4lollfr, but yeah...
    I do LFR on alliance each week with 3 alts.. never once had it as bad as you make out, 2 maybe 3 wipes at most? (this includes Garrosh and Sha of Pride)

I've had a similar experience. Every time I get bored and jump on Alliance toon to do LFR it is terrible. Just bad luck I guess.

In my experience, it has more to do with the day. You usualy get great groups right after the server restart and it gets worse from there. Tuesday is the worse for me. Think it has something to do with people wanting to get it over with soon with their mains?I find this to be the case in both factions. I dunno. Probably just a coincidence also.