Page 11 of 231 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klokie View Post
    Possible change to GoS: http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=156656

You sacrifice your critical strike chance, reducing it by half, to increase the critical strike chance of your demon pet by 100% of its current critical strike chance.
    Can't be real, that's hilariously bad, especially for Destro which relies on player crits to generate resources. Might suggest they're iterating on the ability again though.

Possible change to GoS:

You sacrifice your critical strike chance, reducing it by half, to increase the critical strike chance of your demon pet by 100% of its current critical strike chance.
    Hmm, that might be interesting, but what about the original reason why they brought this spell back into the game? Because they couldn't guarantee all raid encounters would be pet friendly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varbaro View Post
    if no SoulShatter then how will Demotank locks use Provocation?

btw all these changes are crap.
    I'm very happy that alrdy rerolled to mage. They'll get only huge buffs. Yea!
    Firstly, it looks like the Glyph is now just cosmetic. Secondly, if that's not the case, Carrion Swarm demonstrated that an ability for a stance did not necessarily need a caster form version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mecorb View Post
    Hmm, that might be interesting, but what about the original reason why they brought this spell back into the game? Because they couldn't guarantee all raid encounters would be pet friendly.
    No. The original idea was that the Sacrifice would confer a temporary DPS buff. The 'petless' model was a very, very late change.

Glyphs just got numbers added to most:

Warlock (Forums)
    Glyph of Curses - Increases the radius of effect on your Curse of Exhaustion and Curse of Elements spells by 10 yards.
    Glyph of Dark Soul - Reduces the duration and cooldown of Dark Soul by 50%.
    Glyph of Flames of Xoroth - Flames of Xoroth no longer costs any Embers to cast.
    Glyph of Life Pact - Mana costs on all your spells are reduced by ??%, but Life Tap can no longer be cast, and your health will drop by ??% per sec. Your health cannot drop below ??% from this effect.
    Glyph of Metamorphosis - When you activate Metamorphosis, you no longer transform into a demon, but instead grow demon wings on your normal form.
    Glyph of Shadowflame - Increases the movement speed reduction on the Shadowflame effect from your Hand of Gul'dan spell by 20%.
    Glyph of Soul Swap - You can hold inhaled periodic effects from Soul Swap for 27 more sec.
    Glyph of Twilight Ward - Your Twilight Ward now absorbs damage from all magical schools.
    Glyph of Strengthened Resolve - Unending Resolve reduces damage taken by an additional 20%, but its cooldown is increased by 60 sec.

I still can't believe their warlock design is this lazy. First the dumb idea that our "new" lvl100 talent pets will have zero abilities, then the brain fart of removing our only class wide instant cast damage spell (QoL). Removing fun pvp spell that was not op (Carrion Swarm). It's like they didn't have a clue what to do but felt the need to do something anyway.

40 yard gateway sucks too, and I bet it still disappears when you take a few steps away from it outside of BGs.

Where is the stuff we should be excited about? Most of what I see is disappointments.
    Last edited by 6kle; 2014-04-05 at 11:32 AM.

That's pretty much terrible.

Hope just a test or something.

They should bring back the idea of "temporary buff" stuff or u banish your demon for 20sec while your Dark Soul it's up but the DS itself be 100% stronger.

Deleted
    According to Celestalon's twitter, that version of GoS is an idea they're playing with for Demonology only.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    According to Celestalon's twitter, that version of GoS is an idea they're playing with for Demonology only.
    Well, that makes more sense
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of Life Pact - Mana costs on all your spells are reduced by ??%, but Life Tap can no longer be cast, and your health will drop by ??% per sec. Your health cannot drop below ??% from this effect.

Blood Magic anyone?

Well, that makes more sense

Well, I'd be ok with that actually.

More ok if we sacrifice our haste for pet's crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post

Blood Magic anyone?
    We've been blood mages for a year and a half now already.

Guys, I have an Idea.

Cataclysm - very situational burst talent(both pvp and pve) for each spec. It doesn't work with mastery. It's 3 sec cast. 1 minute cooldown. Tier 100 talent. I doubt anyone would take it over Charred Remains(destro pve/pvp) or Soulburn Haunt(affli pve/pvp) or Demonic servitude(demo pve).

How can we fix it?

Let Mannoroth's Fury to work with it! Bam! 2 talents have been fixed! (MF is broken since 5.4 very situational and weak talent as well.)
    It will be Powerful resourse generator for Destro and Demo, good for both pvp(destro/demo) and pve(destro/demo). Great nuke with a big cooldown. I doubt affli will trade soulburn haunt for anything though.

Just an idea dudes. Peace.

Also Let our new master know if you like it. https://twitter.com/Celestalon

15+ Year Old Account
    "Demonbolt (Demonology) - Consumes 30% of your current Demonic Fury to deal up to XXXX Shadowflame damage. The next time you have less than 40 Demonic Fury, all Demonic Fury spent on your most recent Demonbolt will be refunded. 40 yd range, 2.00 sec cast, Requires Metamorphosis"

Does this mean you could basically stay infinitely in meta form? Because at below 40 demonic fury demonbolt is free?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    "Demonbolt (Demonology) - Consumes 30% of your current Demonic Fury to deal up to XXXX Shadowflame damage. The next time you have less than 40 Demonic Fury, all Demonic Fury spent on your most recent Demonbolt will be refunded. 40 yd range, 2.00 sec cast, Requires Metamorphosis"

Does this mean you could basically stay infinitely in meta form? Because at below 40 demonic fury demonbolt is free?
    I don't think infinitely, maintaining demon form costs df too.

Deleted
    i must say im quite surprised with many of these changes, particularly the fel flame removal. they say they want to reduce the dps while moving but wouldnt it have been much better to have changed KJC to a cooldown of 90-120 secs for 10 secs of casting while moving and then kept fel flame, would have the added bonus of putting it on the lvl of the other talents of that tier with the exception of destro ofc where MF might need a tweak. would have seemed a much smarter move to me.

i also dont quite understand blizz' stance on the demonic gateway, coz it is good but only on 1 encounter pr tier so far, and that is far to low to make it a mandatory utilty in raids, one way of fixing it would be to basically make it a "targeted blink" so that when you use it, you can teleport to any point within 30 yards, basically the opposite of our demonic teleport which imo is quite pointless too. atleast make Dgateway not despawn all the freaking time coz its more of a hassle to use with all the damn despawning, you should be able to put it up b4 the start of an encounter and then be certain it would be up for its entire duration.

and as for our healthstone, why not just have it stay the same but remove soulwell and make it warlock only, like mage's mana stones.

also i dont think an increase in proc chance on nightfal will help much, it would need to be a lot higher or at the very least be procable from more than just 1 corruption, afflic's execute will be very very weak when you consider that it was spamming haunt that made it strong and that wont happen now with the removal of drain soul but meh, we'll see what happens, blizz might get a clue and make changes that doesnt ruin gameplay for locks and might actually improve on it, but it is a lot ot ask of blizz.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2014-04-05 at 03:39 PM.

[QUOTE=Jessicka;26281371
    Hope ToC is actually getting a spell casting animation (and a spell projectile) rather than using melee swings, othewise that Glyph of Meta is going to look as stupid as we did on Elegon but all the damn time.[/QUOTE]

Did I miss something ? I thought there was a little projectile from ToC. Might have to dust off my Demo spec and see
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Did I miss something ? I thought there was a little projectile from ToC. Might have to dust off my Demo spec and see
    When you cast dark apotheosis toc you do a melee swing.

10+ Year Old Account

This would literally only make sense for demonology.

nvm apparently I was right :P Sorry for posting and not reading the rest of the thread, stupid waking up brain
    Last edited by Cebel; 2014-04-05 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    When you cast dark apotheosis toc you do a melee swing.
    I know that, but is there not also a projectile ?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I checked, there is a projectile for ToC. It's tiny and it's superfast but it's there. Goes to and from the mob. Like a little streak of blue.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Even with threat not being a problem on some fights with transitions soulshatter is very good. I used it often and a prime example is Thok. So i guess i will be missing it a lot.