Quote Originally Posted by Nivrax View Post
    You may be on to something here... GC claimed Ret Paladins killed his parents. Could it be that Warlocks drained Celas' dog soul?
    Can I have this as my sig please?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think we've all seen how Blizzard can adopt the "we don't give a shit" attitude towards some spell designs which are utterly retarded and useless.

Anybody remember Succubus Demon Soul throughout the whole of Cataclysm?
    The best use I got out of it was using it as a trash buff to protect my other buffs like Nether Ward, I swear

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    (where can I get one?)
    http://code.google.com/p/simulationc.../list?name=wod for the source, but you need to build it yourself - http://code.google.com/p/simulationc...iki/HowToBuild. Destro-wise it seems that sac breaks the sim and only charred remains out of destro's 100 level talents are implemented for now.
    Last edited by whi; 2014-07-28 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    Anybody remember Succubus Demon Soul throughout the whole of Cataclysm?
    The best use I got out of it was using it as a trash buff to protect my other buffs like Nether Ward, I swear
    I forget what that one did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I forget what that one did.
    10% more SHADOWBOLT damage. Umadbrah? (and nobody dare say it was "god" for demo when Succubus was used, because really that doesn't qualify)

Can I have this as my sig please?
    If you think it's sig worthy go for it :P

---

I'm really hoping those missing abilities is just beta bug. It makes zero sense to take away FoX, yet leave Demonic Rebirth and SB:Summon. But Health Funnel is just bizarre, it doesn't differ from spec to spec so having it on two of them but not on Destro... I just don't get it.

10% more SHADOWBOLT damage. Umadbrah? (and nobody dare say it was "god" for demo when Succubus was used, because really that doesn't qualify)
    Wasn't demo pet-swapping felhunter and felguard in the last tier?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whi View Post
    http://code.google.com/p/simulationc.../list?name=wod for the source, but you need to build it yourself - http://code.google.com/p/simulationc...iki/HowToBuild. Destro-wise it seems that sac breaks the sim and only charred remains out of destro's 100 level talents are implemented for now.
    Thanks, but I'm afraid this seems to be written in a language I am not familiar with.

I'm really hoping those missing abilities is just beta bug. It makes zero sense to take away FoX, yet leave Demonic Rebirth and SB:Summon. But Health Funnel is just bizarre, it doesn't differ from spec to spec so having it on two of them but not on Destro... I just don't get it.
    Highly doubtful that it makes a return seeing as they fixed up the Health Funnel glyph to only work for the other two specs as well. Seems intended at this point. I am still baffled at the complete silence regarding it though.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's exactly why Fel Flame went away; people were using KJC so didn't need it.
    No it isn't, and you've been around enough to see their responses that had nothing to do with KJC on the subject of Fel Flame.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure the theorycraft thread mentioned that meta abilities should use the meta damage modifiers, regardless of when the damage actually goes off.
    Yep.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    . Metamorphosis is a little weird, and has several bugs currently. The right way to think about Metamorphosis is that its damage multiplier is intended to be a multiplier on all damage dealt with Metamorphosis abilities.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    No it isn't, and you've been around enough to see their responses that had nothing to do with KJC on the subject of Fel Flame.
    Also been around long enough to have seen GC using it as the posterchild of abilities that need to be pruned because no one uses them. I'm quite sure bloat is still amongst their concerns as to why they won't bring it back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Demonic Rebirth is gone as well. Demonology only has the ability to instantly summon a demon when in Metamorphosis but not whenever it dies. http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=108559
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Demonic Rebirth is gone as well. Demonology only has the ability to instantly summon a demon when in Metamorphosis but not whenever it dies. http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=108559
    Which is the equivalent of the Soulburn: Summon ability of affliction. The problem is that destruction has had no such thing and was reliant solely on the resummon upon death spell.

Which is the equivalent of the Soulburn: Summon ability of affliction. The problem is that destruction has had no such thing and was reliant solely on the resummon upon death spell.
    Destro had the spell most analogous to SB: Summon or Instant Summon in Demonform for fury with Flames of Xoroth. Demonology is the only spec that's had a summon upon death spell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Destro had the spell most analogous to SB: Summon or Instant Summon in Demonform for fury with Flames of Xoroth. Demonology is the only spec that's had a summon upon death spell.
    Flames of Xoroth would revive your last killed pet, not any pet of your choosing. So it isn't analogous to SB:Summon or Instant Summon in Demonform as those two are to summon any demon. Even demonic rebirth allowed choice but it required you to have your pet killed first to function. So it is the closest to Flames of Xoroth and it was also removed.

Deleted
    The question was whether this snapshotted, or updated dynamically, and which the intent was? I can't character copy so I can't check myself with Legendary gem.
    My post seemingly was not clear enough, but it snapshots. I can't copy either, but if you want to test it, simply enchant your weapon with the Haste enchant, and cast DB at a dummy. Upon hitting, haste enchant will proc, but you will notice that debuff duration matches with your unbuffed haste, and does not take the 10% boost from the enchant into account (duration would suddenly drop by 3-4s then).
    Last edited by mmoc292a31f66f; 2014-07-28 at 03:39 PM.

Wasn't demo pet-swapping felhunter and felguard in the last tier?
    Yeah last tier, but from what I remember at some point during T11 Succubus was outperforming the felguard when using Glyph of Lash of Pain, so the Demon Soul ability could at least increase demo's filler damage by 10%, which is still pathetic.

I think I have the explanation for the FoX removal.

The spell NEVER worked properly and would 90% of the time summon an Imp, so they probably just said "screw this shit".

As destruction I really don't see the point of that tier anymore. Everyone's going to continue being Sacrifice with these changes, no matter how they balance the talents.

Which would suck, because then that limits what talents you will take in the 100 tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Which would suck, because then that limits what talents you will take in the 100 tier.
    And the 100 tier is pure garbage right now. DS is out with GoSac. Cataclysm is the biggest piece of shit talent in any tree, anywhere. CR simply offloads your Incinerate damage on to Chaos Bolt, making you even less mobile (if that's even possible at this point.)