Sub opener rotation question

So I just got my rogue to 90 and I'm learning sub since I haven't played it since like patch 2.4 lol.

My opening rotation is something like this. Keep in mind after Garrote falls off I apply a bleed with Hemo
    Garrote>Ambush > SND + backstab spam until about 2 seconds left on my expose weakness, then I shadow dance> ambush spam dumping points into Evis, back stab keeping up SND and dumping with evis, again 2 seconds left on expose weakness I vanish> Ambush twice, Preparation, BS spam dumping points into evis keeping up SND. Vanish again with 2 seconds left on expose weakness, ambush twice, and then I bs spam + evis until find weakness falls off.

My whole line of thought is that rupture likely doesnt benefit from find weakness, so I keep a bleed up with garrote and hemo so that all of my CPs go in to Evis while I have find weakness up.

After the opening phase I basically just BS spam, keeping up SND and Rupture as well as re applying hemo every time it falls off. Let's say I just reapplied SND and don't have any combo points left and rup is about to fall off in 2 seconds, as long as I have Hemo on it's alright if rup falls off for a few seconds before I reapply it correct?

And then I use shadow dance on cooldown.. Vanish to get an ambush, you know the drill.

edit; i have premed macroed in to my openers.
    Last edited by Invrlose; 2014-04-02 at 10:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread (link) might help get you some reasonable and useful answers, with sample logs!

A bit way back to find so I can hardly blame you for not seeing it handy ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    This thread (link) might help get you some reasonable and useful answers, with sample logs!

A bit way back to find so I can hardly blame you for not seeing it handy ^_^
    SOrry for not seeing that thread.

I read it but Im not very good at looking at logs. I just want someone to tell me if my opener is right or not >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Plus nobody has posted in that thread in 2014

You're wasting 2sec of FW each time you do that assuming it doesn't work like a DoT; surely it'd be better to use every GCD inside of FW and then re-apply?

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    You're wasting 2sec of FW each time you do that assuming it doesn't work like a DoT; surely it'd be better to use every GCD inside of FW and then re-apply?
    Im under the impression that its best to use ambush with 1 or 2 seconds left on FW so that the ambush in question actually benefits from FW, but not sure.