Warlords of Draenor Talent Calculator
Based on the talent info provided by Blizzard, we updated our Warlords of Draenor talent calculator and the level 100 talents should all be up to date! Balance changes on the other talents will come when we get our hands on the files.
Warlords of Draenor Talents - Level 100 Talents List
You can also find the breakdown of all the new talents in the list below, keep in mind that this is still an alpha and everything is subject to change!
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionDeath Knight (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
- Necrotic Plague - A powerful disease that deals XXXX Shadowfrost damage per stack every 2 sec for 30 sec. Each time it deals damage, it gains 1 stack, and infects another nearby enemy within 8 yards if possible. You gain 5 Runic Power whenever a target infected with Necrotic Plague attempts to attack you. Replaces Blood Plague and Frost Fever, and is applied by any ability which applied either.
- Defile - Defiles the ground targeted by the Death Knight, causing XXXX Shadow damage every 1 sec for 30 sec. Each time Defile deals damage, it increases in area and damage by 5%. This growth can occur a maximum of 3 times per second. Enemies standing in your Defile deal 10% less damage to you. Replaces Death and Decay. 1 Unholy, 30 yd range, Instant, 30 sec cooldown
- Breath of Sindragosa - Continuously deals XXXX Shadowfrost damage every 1 sec to enemies in a cone in front of you within 12 yards, and affects them with Mark of Sindragosa for 6 sec. You will continue breathing until canceled or Runic Power is exhausted. Mark of Sindragosa causes you to be healed for 5% of spell damage dealt by afflicted enemies. 15 Runic Power, plus 15 per sec, Instant, 1 min cooldown
Druid (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
- Sunfall (Balance) - Entering Solar Eclipse will transform your Starfall spell into Sunfall and reset its cooldown.
- Lunar Inspiration (Feral) - Moonfire is now usable while in Cat Form, generates 1 combo point, deals damage based on attack power, and costs 30 energy.
- Guardian of Elune (Guardian) - Savage Defense now lasts 4 sec, and increases your chance to dodge by 100%.
- Moment of Clarity (Restoration) - Omen of Clarity now lasts 5 sec, instead of 1 cast.
- Insect Swarm (Balance) - Swarm the target enemy with insects which deal XXXX Nature damage every 3 sec for 15 sec. Each time that it deals damage, it also generates 5 Lunar or Solar energy, whichever is more beneficial to you. May only be cast while not in an Eclipse. 2,688 Mana, 40 yd range, 1.5 sec cast
- Bloody Thrash (Feral) - Thrash now also applies the Rake bleed effect to all damaged enemies and awards 1 combo point if it strikes your current combo target.
- Pulverize (Guardian) - A devestating blow that consumes 3 stacks of Lacerate on the target to deal 500% weapon damage, generate 30 Rage, and reduce damage taken by 20% for 10 sec. Melee Range, Instant, Requires Bear Form
- Germination (Restoration) - You can apply two Rejuvenations to the same target.
- Savagery (Feral) - Savage Roar is now passive.
- Bristling Fur (Guardian) - You bristle your fur, reducing all damage taken by 50% for 3 sec. Instant, 1 min cooldown
- Rampant Growth (Restoration) - Swiftmend now consumes your own Regrowth or Rejuvenation, but has no cooldown.
Hunter (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
- Flaming Shots - You light your basic auto shots on fire. They now deal 80% weapon damage as Fire damage.
- Focusing Shot - Carefully line up a shot at the target that deals 100% weapon damage and prepares focuses you, generating 50 Focus. Cannot be cast while moving. Replaces Steady Shot and Cobra Shot. Also triggers Steady Focus for Marksmanship Hunters. 40 yd range, 3.00 sec cast, Requires Ranged Weapon
- Versatility (Beast Mastery) - Increases the effect of your pet's Combat Experience to 70% increased damage. Your pet now gains the following abilities, regardless of its active spec: Spiked Collar, Roar of Sacrifice, Cornered, Boar's Speed, Last Stand, Blood of the Rhino, Great Stamina.
- Lone Wolf (Marksmanship, Survival) - Increases all damage dealt by 30% when you don't have a pet active.
Mage (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
- Overpowered (Arcane) - Casting Arcane Missiles extends Arcane Power by 2sec.
- Kindling (Fire) - Your Fireball, Pyroblast, and Inferno Blast critical strikes reduce the cooldown remaining on Combustion by 1 sec.
- Thermal Void (Frost) - Casting Ice Lance extends your Icy Veins by 2 sec.
- Prismatic Crystal - Conjures a prismatic crystal at the target location, which is attackable by only the Mage, and takes 30% additional damage. When the crystal takes damage, it instantly releases a burst of energy dealing that damage, split evenly between all enemies within 8 yards. 40 yd range, Instant, 1 min cooldown
- Arcane Orb (Arcane) - Launches an Arcane Orb forward from the Mage's position, traveling up to 40 yards, dealing XXXX Arcane damage to enemies it passes through. Grants the Mage an Arcane Charge every time it deals damage. 1,600 Mana, 40 yd range, Instant, 15 sec cooldown
- Meteor (Fire) - Calls down a meteor which lands at the target location after 3 sec, dealing XXXX Fire damage, split evenly between all targets within 8 yards. Also burns the ground, dealing an additional XXXX Fire damage every 1 sec for 8 sec to enemies in the area. 1,600 Mana, 40 yd range, Instant, 45 sec cooldown
- Comet Storm (Frost) - Calls down a series of 7 icy comets on and around the target, each of which does XXXX Frost damage, split between all enemies within 4 yards of its impact point. 1,600 Mana, 40 yd range, Instant, 30 sec cooldown
Monk (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
- Soul Dance (Brewmaster) - You are now able to shrug off even spells, such that 30% of your normal stagger amount works against magic damage.
- Breath of the Serpent (Mistweaver) - Your Jade Serpent Statue breathes healing mists toward you, healing allies in a cone within 20 yards for XXXX every 1 sec, split evenly between them. Lasts 10 sec. Instant, 1.5 min cooldown
- Hurricane Strike (Windwalker) - Unleash a rapid series of kicks toward random enemies within 12 yards, dealing a total of XXXX damage over 2 sec. While kicking, you are immune to movement impairing and loss of control effects. 3 Chi, Instant, 45 sec cooldown
- Chi Explosion (Brewmaster) - Consumes up to 4 Chi to cause the target to explode with Chi energy, causing additional effects based on Chi consumed. 1 Chi, 40 yd range, Instant
- 1+ Chi: Deals Nature damage to an enemy equal to XXXX plus XXXX per Chi consumed.
- 2+ Chi: You also gain Shuffle for 2 sec plus 2 sec per Chi consumed.
- 3+ Chi: Also purifies all of your staggered damage.
- 4 Chi: The damage also hits all enemies within 8 yards of the target.
- Replaces Blackout Kick.
- Chi Explosion (Mistweaver) - Consumes up to 4 Chi to cause the target to explode with Chi energy, causing additional effects based on Chi consumed. 1 Chi, 40 yd range, Instant
- 1+ Chi: Heals an ally for XXXX plus XXXX per Chi consumed.
- 2+ Chi: Healed allies also receive an additional 50% healing over 6 sec.
- 3+ Chi: This healing also heals all allies within 8 yards of the target.
- 4 Chi: Also summons 8 Healing Spheres in an 8 yard radius ring around the target that last 15 sec.
- Replaces Blackout Kick. Chi Explosion is Instant while in Stance of the Spirited Crane.
- Chi Explosion (Windwalker) - Consumes up to 4 Chi to cause the target to explode with Chi energy, causing additional effects based on Chi consumed. 1 Chi, 40 yd range, Instant
- 1+ Chi: Deals Nature damage to an enemy equal to XXXX plus XXXX per Chi consumed.
- 2+ Chi: Damaged enemies also take an additional 50% Nature damage over 6 sec.
- 3+ Chi: Also generates a charge of Tigereye Brew.
- 4 Chi: The damage also hits all enemies within 8 yards of the target.
- Replaces Blackout Kick. Combo Breaker: Blackout Kick is also replaced with Combo Breaker: Chi Explosion, which causes your next Chi Explosion to refund 2 Chi.
- Chi Serenity (Brewmaster, Windwalker) - You enter an elevated state of mental and physical serenity for 10 sec. While in this state, all Chi consumptions are instantly refilled. Instant, 1.5 min cooldown
- Path of Mists (Mistweaver) - While in combat, you leave a trail of healing spheres behind you as you move, spaced 3 yards apart. These healing spheres last 15 sec.
Paladin (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
- Beacon of Faith (Holy) - Mark a second target as a Beacon, mimicking the effects of Beacon of Light. 60 yd range, Instant, 3 sec cooldown
- Empowered Seals (Protection, Retribution) - Your Seals also cause your Judgment to empower you with an additional beneficial effect which persists through changing Seals:
- Judgment of Justice - Increases your movement speed by 10% for 20 sec.
- Judgment of Insight - Heals you for 3% of your maximum health every 2 sec for 20 sec.
- Judgment of Righteousness - Increases your attack speed by 10% for 20 sec.
- Judgment of Truth - Increases your attack power by 10% for 20 sec.
- Beacon of Insight (Holy) - Places a beacon of insight on an ally, increasing their healing recieved from your next direct single-target heal within 1 min by 30%. When consumed, or when the target reaches full health, it moves to the most injured ally within 40 yards. Limit 1. 320 Mana, 40 yd range, Instant, 15 sec cooldown
- Seraphim (Protection, Retribution) - The Light temporarily magnifies your power, increasing your Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, Multistrike, and Bonus Armor from gear by 30% for 10 sec. 5 Holy Power, Instant, 30 sec cooldown
- Saved by the Light (Holy) - When you or your Beacon of Light target drop below 30% health, you instantly grant the injured target a protective shield, absorbing up to 30% of their maximum health for 10 sec. You cannot shield the same person this way twice within 1 min.
- Holy Shield (Protection) - Increases your block chance by 10%, and when you block, you deal XXXX Holy damage to your attacker.
- Final Verdict (Retribution) - Empowers your weapon with holy energy, and performs a devastating strike, dealing 210% weapon damage as Holy. Replaces Templar's Verdict. 3 Holy Power, 10 yd range, Instant, Requires Melee Weapon
Priest (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
- Clarity of Will (Discipline) - Shields the target with a protective ward, absorbing XXXX damage within 20 sec. 5,600 Mana, 40 yd range, 2.5 sec cast
- Clarity of Purpose (Holy) - Heals allies within 10 yards of the target for XXXX, split such that more injured targets will receive a larger portion of the healing. Replaces Prayer of Healing. 5,600 Mana, 40 yd range, 2.5 sec cast
- Clarity of Power (Shadow) - Your Mind Spike, Mind Sear, and Shadow Word: Death deal 40% additional damage to targets not affected by your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch. Casting Mind Spike also restores 5% mana and reduces the cooldown of Mind Blast by 1 sec.
- Words of Mending (Discipline, Holy) - Your healing and shielding spell casts grant you a stack of Word of Mending. When you gain 5 stacks of Word of Mending, your next targeted healing or shielding spell also casts a Prayer of Mending at them.
- Void Entropy (Shadow) - Consumes up to 3 Shadow Orbs to deal up to XXXX Shadow damage every 3 sec for 1 min. Up to 3 Shadow Orbs, 40 yd range, 1.5 sec cast
- Saving Grace (Discipline, Holy) - Instantly heals a friendly target for XXXX. Reduces your healing done by 10% for 10 sec, stacking up to 10 times. 14,160 Mana, 40 yd range, Instant
- Auspicious Spirits (Shadow) - Your Shadowy Apparitions grant you 1 Shadow Orb instead of dealing damage.
Rogue (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
- Venom Zest - Increases your maximum energy by 15. Increases your energy regeneration rate by 5% for every enemy you have poisoned, up to 3.
- Shadow Reflection - Summon a shadow of yourself on the target that will watch you and memorize your offensive ability usage for the next 8 sec. After this time, it will mimic the memorized abilities on its target over the next 8 sec. 20 yd range, Instant, 2 min cooldown
- Death from Above - Finishing move that consumes combo points on the target to empower your weapons with shadow energy and perform a devastating two-part attack. You whirl around, dealing up to XXXX damage to all enemies within 8 yds, then leap into the air and slice into your target on the way back down, dealing up to an additional 500% weapon damage (up to 724% if a dagger is equipped). Damage based on combo points consumed. 50 Energy, 15 yd range, Instant, 20 sec cooldown, Requires One-Handed Melee Weapon
Shaman (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
- Shocking Lava (Elemental, Enhancement) - Your Lava Burst and Lava Lash increase the damage of your next Earth Shock or Flame Shock by 50%, stacking up to 2 times.
- Condensation Totem (Restoration) - Summons a Water Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster for 15 sec that collects 5% of all overhealing, and grants it to the Shaman as spell power toward their next Healing Wave, Healing Surge, Chain Heal, or Riptide. Instant, 30 sec cooldown
- Storm Elemental Totem - Summons an Air Totem with 6000 health at the feet of the caster, calling forth a Greater Storm Elemental to hurl gusts of wind at the caster's enemies. Each gust of wind does damage to the enemy, and then heals all allies within 15 yards for 100% of the damage dealt, split evenly. Lasts 1 min. 8,608 Mana, Instant, 5 min cooldown
- Spew Lava (Elemental, Enhancement) - Empowers your current Fire totem with the power of lava, causing it to spew globs of lava at random enemies within 40 yards every 0.5 sec for 10 sec. Each glob of lava deals XXXX Fire damage to all enemies within 4 yards. Instant, 45 sc cooldown
- High Tide (Restoration) - Your Chain Heal also bounces to all targets affected by your Riptide, and no longer diminishes in power with each bounce.
Warlock (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
- Soulburn: Haunt (Affliction) - Grants the Soulburn empowerment to your Haunt spell. Your Haunt spell also grants you 15% increased periodic damage for 30 sec.
- Demonbolt (Demonology) - Consumes 30% of your current Demonic Fury to deal up to XXXX Shadowflame damage. The next time you have less than 40 Demonic Fury, all Demonic Fury spent on your most recent Demonbolt will be refunded. 40 yd range, 2.00 sec cast, Requires Metamorphosis
- Charred Remains (Destruction) - Incinerate and Conflagrate deal 60% less damage but generate 300% more Burning Embers. Fire and Brimstone can now also affect Chaos Bolt.
- Cataclysm - Conjures a cataclysm at the target location, dealing XXXX Shadowflame damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and applying Corruption or Immolate. 40 yd range, 3.00 sec cast, 1 min cooldown
- Demonic Servitude - You are now able to maintain your control over even greater demons indefinitely, allowing you to summon Doomguards and Infernals as permanent pets.
Warrior (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
- Anger Management - Every 30 rage that you spend reduces the remaining cooldown of your Readiness-affected abilities by 1 sec.
- Ravager - Throw a whirling axe at the target location that inflicts XXXX damage to enemies within 8 yards every 1 sec. Lasts 15 sec. Also increases your chance to parry by 20% for 15 sec. 40 yd range, Instant, 1 min cooldown
- Ignite Weapon (Arms, Fury) - Ignite your weapon and deal 100% weapon damage (140% if a one-handed weapon is equipped) as Fire, and cause your auto attacks to deal Fire damage for 10 sec. This ability is not on the global cooldown. Replaces Heroic Strike. 30 Rage, Melee Range, Instant, 1.5 sec cooldown, Requires Melee Weapon
- Gladiator's Resolve (Protection) - Increases the damage reduction provided by Defensive Stance by 5%.
Also allows you to forgo your defensive role, and instead focus only on offensive capabilities, by replacing Battle Stance with Gladiator Stance. Gladiator Stance - A dauntless combat stance. Increases physical damage dealt by 20%, and replaces your Shield Block with Shield Charge. You cannot change into or out of this stance during combat.
- Shield Charge
- 20 Rage, 10 yd range, Instant, 15sec recharge, Requires Shields
- Raise your shield and charge a short distance to your target, increasing the damage of Shield Slam, Revenge, and Heroic Strike by 30% for 6 sec. Maximum 2 charges.