Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    omg.. I want all of the druid ones for feral. >_<' I have a feeling I'm going to be switching that talent a lot!

So my level 100 talent as BM hunter is one I have to choose because they removed it earlier in game from my pet?

Seriously? Still stuck with those useless, annoying mage lvl 90 talents?

Is it really that hard to fix what doesnt work before you create more of a mess?

...BlizzTard™

As a mage I still have to put up with one of those dreadful lvl 90 talents...

Quote Originally Posted by Khadir09 View Post
    Am I alone in thinking we are reaching a point where the game just has too much in the way of spells and abilities?
    Probably. If you actually read all the notes from tonight or spent 20 seconds researching online you would have known like the rest of us they are pruning the hell out of abilities.

Where have you been hiding, dude? lol

Quote Originally Posted by chupoptero View Post
    Seriously? Still stuck with those useless, annoying mage lvl 90 talents?

Is it really that hard to fix what doesnt work before you create more of a mess?

...BlizzTard™
    ummm...where did you get that from? From what I see the only talent that even has the same name is RoP, and the only one who might use that is as far as I can tell would be arc since it doesn't regen mana, but doesn't replace evocation now, which only arc. can use. Incanter's flow seems to be better for fire and frost, being that it doesn't seem to limit movement and has equal or better +sp 2/3 of the time.
    Last edited by Bluespiderman57; 2014-04-04 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    As a mage I still have to put up with one of those dreadful lvl 90 talents...
    They said before that something like 12 (don't remember exactly, could be more) mage talents got changed / replaced. We do not know all the changes to existing talents yet, so hold your horses.

Can't say i'm looking forward to seal swapping. In all fairness i don't feel retri paladins need any more abilities, i personally feel that a paladin of any spec should never be sat around doing no abilities with all of their blessings they can provide the raid. I personally don't want this change for us to persist through seal change, just stick to the one seal and upgrade our blessings a little. I may be wrong, and it maybe the best things for paladins, i hope i am!

Quote Originally Posted by samuel235 View Post
    Can't say i'm looking forward to seal swapping. In all fairness i don't feel retri paladins need any more abilities, i personally feel that a paladin of any spec should never be sat around doing no abilities with all of their blessings they can provide the raid. I personally don't want this change for us to persist through seal change, just stick to the one seal and upgrade our blessings a little. I may be wrong, and it maybe the best things for paladins, i hope i am!
    As small as their individual boosts are, I think the 'remains through changing seals' is just a convenience, not a 'forced' swap...

Deleted
    How can you say you updated the talent calculator when the one change which has been long known and is mentioned in the post above in patch notes as well - Stampede replacing Lynx Rush in hunter talents - is still not updated? Haven't checked much of the other talents so can't say, but I guess I will just give you some more time.

Edit: Nevermind, reading comprehension fail.
    Last edited by mmocf152bdecb0; 2014-04-04 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vazhra View Post
    BRB leveling my Paladin to 90. That will be a disturbingly good healer if they don't change it.

Love all the abilities they have lined up, except Rogues because I don't really play that class. :/
    Beacon is that ability that everyone thinks is overpowered. When you mention beacon to holy paladin, he just goes "mmmm... more overhealing"

10+ Year Old Account
    Infinite Terrorguard, nice!

Deleted
    1st item on the list, ilvl 700 Gun , 60k-112k dmg.

That has to be a typo of some description