Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm going to say this only once.

*have been removed*

Done.

Deleted
    Those mage changes. Mages are going to be so fkn op.

oh wait...

they already are and always have been

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit Innervate is gone? Wow

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I should have waited before posting. GEEZ. A little heavy handed on the ability pruning? Golly gee, Hunter's Mark gone? Aspect of the Hawk GONE? Mana gems gone?? Ok... sadface...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    "We want to reduce CC in PvP", so lets make a passive 50% slow cc attached to main skills used on CD!!
    I'll take a warrior slow any day over the <insert 500 different stuns here>. At least a slow allows me to retain control of my character.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Army of the Dead is now only available to Blood DK's and do 75% less damage"

Fuck you, what was wrong with the burst of damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post

got the same question about stampeede dont get why itll be a talent as a bm hunter i lose have my dps cds

Overall...I'm happy with the trimming. Sure some of the abilities I use now for fun may no longer be available to me...but in the end I know they will tune fights around them (talking from a tank perspective. Things like Avenging Wrath change.)

I'll survive...though I am kinda sad my Blood DK wont have a ghoul to summon for Death Pact anymore. I wonder if they will compensate that somehow.

I like most stuff except the stuff that is under the button squish section. Far too much is being removed there that is actual class quirks. It will possibly be more streamlined, but soon there will be absolutely no magic left with each class. It's a sad thing. They should not remove, but rather combine, such as the change with revive pet/mend pet. That is much nicer changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    ohh i go away from mmo for a while then post tis nice
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

I will say this..the Army of the Dead change confuses me.

It makes sense for Blood to have it for the mitigation aspect.
    It ALSO makes sense for Unholy to have it because that's kinda their thing...so it should be Blood and Unholy that get it. For Unholy, make it non channeled, and slow their spawn rate a bit. Maybe 1 ghoul every 2 seconds or something like that over the period of the buff.

Looks like my ele shammy is back to being a turret and my disc priest is going to be quite unfun yet again..
    6.0 Patch notes
    Fun- has been removed

Glad to see they finally caved in and removed Aspect of the Hawk!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawksolo View Post
    6.0 Patch notes
    Fun- has been removed
    This is pretty much the 6.0 patch notes in 10 words or less. All anyone needs to know.

I wonder how many of these will be reverted during beta.

Quote Originally Posted by plaits View Post
    This is pretty much the 6.0 patch notes in 10 words or less. All anyone needs to know.

I wonder how many of these will be reverted during beta.
    Probably none. They only got rid of the poopy abilities, and made the specs more unique again. I love it.

Mages now only cast spells from their spec, awesome.

They're in alpha? My god that's fucking pathetic.

Deleted
    Well, that was one incredibilly long and an informative read!

Where it is sad to see some staple abilities that we all know, and grown to love over the last several year. It is also something I feel is very very welcome. This looks like a huge overhall and a large undertaking, and I will imagine we will not see some of these changes when beta comes. The purpose of Alpha is to determine in which they have gone to far, and where to scale back if needed. I can understand the sadness.

On a selfish note, I roll as a prot-pala for a PvP DPS spec, i know its not high on the damage output, and would rather have survivability, but will it make prot completely redundant in PvP and reduce the effectiveness? Or will it give me more tools to effectively be of use to team mates and not be just a damage sink?

Still I am very excited for the release, even though i feel dead inside with the loss of my staple abilities.

Now i'm going to go cry in a corner with a bottle of gin, and sing whitney houstens 'i will always love you' ... naked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post

You're a tank not a dps. Tanks job is to hold threat, not deal massive damage and this is how it should go back to.

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    Probably none. They only got rid of the poopy abilities, and made the specs more unique again. I love it.

Mages now only cast spells from their spec, awesome.
    You think only blood dk's deserve Army of the Dead? Why on earth can't unholy DKs have it as well?

I don't even play a DK - even as an alt - and I'm confused as heck about that change. And that's just one of them.

ETA I'm not freaking out and threatening to quit. I can't wait to see how it plays out in beta. The game might be fantastic. I am not pre-judging the game. I don't understand the changes, but until the game is in Beta I don't think any of us can really judge it one way or another accurately ... except for the lucky few among us who are Alpha testers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Tanks job is to hold threat, not deal massive damage and this is how it should go back to.
    I'm sure this'll be a massive boost to the already overflowing tank population *snort*

Finally some actual information. Finally. Pretty overkill too lol, this is a fking book.