Anyone else has a feeling hunters are so dumb to play? use kc/chimera/exp shot on cd hit glaive toss on cd spam arcane/aimed shot and regen focus with cobra/steady <.<?
    Seems very simple with 0 indepth mechanics

Hoping they will do something about it

Tying chimaera shot to a multishot proc I don't think is the answer...If you made it so each multishot increased the number of targets it cleaves, it'd just be like fury's meat cleaver passive (which I think they removed). The other issue would be the clunky focus management.

The best option I think would be for blizzard to just admit that multishot sucks for MM, and to give MM something in its place. I for one would like to see a revamped version of volley return as an exclusive aoe for MM. Don't make it a channeled aoe, but change it to have some other effect.

But who am I kidding, Blizzard would never admit they're wrong. Only time they admit they're wrong for hunters is halfway through a raid tier when all major competitive progression is over and they go "oh looks like hunters got benched in top guilds again because their dps is mediocre and brought nothing to the raid. I've got it! Let's buff aspect of the hawk! Problem solved."
    Last edited by femur68; Today at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakauri View Post
    How would Chim Shot cleave hold up if multishot had a chance of proccing Chimaera?
    You wouldn't want to use multishot in a single target rotation, since there wouldn't be enough targets to substantiate enough Chim procs in order to justify the use over our killer Aimed Shots, and at some point you probably wouldn't even want to use Chim procs on a large AoE pack: but in a group of 5 or so this could be a big improvement.
    Question is .. why? We don't have cleave in MoP, Chimaera in WoD is a bonus. Why do you want even more bonus?

I'd rather have something to make single target more interesting than some more weak cleave that I ccl about.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Anyone else has a feeling hunters are so dumb to play? use kc/chimera/exp shot on cd hit glaive toss on cd spam arcane/aimed shot and regen focus with cobra/steady <.<?

Nope. This is what they were aiming for with the pruning of he buttons. They have just done a better job of it with Hunters then they have so far with other classes.

I think the plan is to have all classes less focused on their rotations and more on the fight. Simpler classes mean boss mechanics can be made more complex and interesting, I suppose.

Seems like BM is only viable spec atm in beta... again...

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Beast Cleave copypasta, rename Chimera Cleave, eh?

Sad part is, I'd take it at this point. Keep twitting the sparkle dragon (politely of course), because I can't stand the thought of another BM only expac.
    Not exactly like Beast Cleave. Beast Cleave is about throwing a single Multishot, and then your pet does AoE for a few seconds on its own.

The idea that I was talking about was: Multishot has a chance (on Crit, maybe?) to give you stacks of "Chimaera Buff that needs a good name". Once you fire your next Chimaera Shot, it would fire additional arrows equal to the stack.

It's different enough from Beast Cleave and Serpent Spread, in that it's not an auto-AoE that follows your Multishot. Instead, you would keep throwing Multishots until you got a large enough stack size, and then fire Chimaera Shot to discharge your stacks and suddenly do massive AoE against your targets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Species View Post
    I send him 1 or 2 tweets a day but he hasn't answered. Holinka is better at responding to the community. He said they are listening and will make changes they feel are needed. So there is a pretty good chance we won't see any meaningful changes.
    I dunno, I think Celestalon is very comunicative, but I feel like they are not thinking a lot about hunters. He's been very busy talking about Druids, Warriors and sometimes DKs and Ret Paladins.

I know beast mastery is fine right now in its current state..but does anyone else here want KC to work with beast cleave? I'd cream my pants if that ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by femur68 View Post
    I know beast mastery is fine right now in its current state..but does anyone else here want KC to work with beast cleave? I'd cream my pants if that ever happened.
    Forget it. Would be way to god.

Would be cool cuz then ppl who are able to KC on CD and keep Beast Cleave up will be rewarded with big dick deeps. Just nerf Beast Cleave a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    The idea that I was talking about was: Multishot has a chance (on Crit, maybe?) to give you stacks of "Chimaera Buff that needs a good name". Once you fire your next Chimaera Shot, it would fire additional arrows equal to the stack.
    Fury Warrior have a similar mechanic: For every whirlwind, your next raging blow hits one additional target (up to 4, I think). It's called meat cleaver.
    I really like this mechanic, would make for some decent aoe.

Amazing Sig and Avatar by Visenna!

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrogs View Post
    Fury Warrior have a similar mechanic: For every whirlwind, your next raging blow hits one additional target (up to 4, I think). It's called meat cleaver.
    I really like this mechanic, would make for some decent aoe.
    And it is on a 10-12 yard radius, and the secondary targets don't need to be in front of you, just your primary RB target. You can literally hit something that is 10 yards behind your back.

Pretty sure a lot of classes are like that, due to ability pruning.