Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

WoD 6.0 Patch Notes

Symbiosis has been removed.

Cyclone can now be canceled by immunity effects (i.e. Divine Shield, Ice Block, etc.), and can be dispelled by Mass Dispel.

Disorienting Roar’s effect now shares Diminishing Returns with other Mesmerize effects.

Nature’s Swiftness can no longer turn Cyclone into an instant-cast spell.

Solar Beam no longer Silences a target again more than once per cast. Additionally, the Silence effect from this spell now shares Diminishing Returns with other Silences.

Discuss!
    Last edited by mmoc9aa38bccdb; 2014-04-04 at 12:45 AM.

Good.

/10char

Druid
    Enrage has been removed.
    Innervate has been removed. Mana costs for Druids have been adjusted accordingly.
    Mangle (Cat Form) has been removed. Mangle (Bear Form) remains unchanged.
    Nourish has been removed.
    Shred is now available to all Druids.
    Swipe (Bear Form) has been removed. Swipe (Cat Form) remains unchanged.

Feral is going to go from one of the harder specs to play, to complete derp mode if I read the changes to DoC right as well as the removal of snapshotting. Shred spam, apply rip/rake as they are about to drop off. A brain dead corpse could do it. Ugh.
    Last edited by Thorim; 2014-04-04 at 12:57 AM.

Deleted
    This expansion is looking really SHIT judging by this. Lets hope most of it changes before beta and live.

Enhanced Mushrooms - Each time your Hurricane or Astral Storm deals damage, your Wild Mushrooms will grow, dealing 5% additional damage, up to a maximum of 300%.
    Enhanced Storms - Every 1 sec, your Hurricane and Astral Storm will generate 10 Lunar or Solar energy, whichever is more beneficial to you.
    Enhanced Moonkin Form - Your Moonkin Form grants an additional 100% armor increase.
    Enhanced Frenzy - Triggering Owlkin Frenzy also makes your next damage or healing spell cast within 10 sec instant.
    Improved Starfire - Your Starfire deals 20% additional damage.
    Enhanced Starsurge - Your Starsurge generates an additional 10 Lunar or Solar energy.
    Empowered Starfall - Your Starfall and Sunfall strike an additional target every 1 sec.
    Improved Wrath - Your Wrath deals 20% additional damage.
    Improved Moonfire - Your Moonfire and Sunfire deal 20% additional damage.
    its more about the perks actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bears get Insta-Thrash & Insta-Lacerate, OMG I want to play my Bear again. Insane AoE !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Removing the position requirement of shred made me wet myself. (not really, but figuratively)

Quote Originally Posted by sdkphoenix View Post
    Removing the position requirement of shred made me wet myself. (not really, but figuratively)
    The fact DoC no longer increases your damaging attacks for feral (only increases HT's heal) removal of snapshotting, and the passive Savage Roar means that we got to cast Shred from any position.....but that Feral just became a toddler-proof spec to actually play =(

Deleted
    With all the changes to my classes im actually looking forward to playing the druid the most.

That says alot about these changes

15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell does "Solar Beam no longer Silences a target again more than once per cast. " mean? It will be kind of like rop then? After they get silenced then try to cast again they can while standing in it? Huh?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    What the hell does "Solar Beam no longer Silences a target again more than once per cast. " mean? It will be kind of like rop then? After they get silenced then try to cast again they can while standing in it? Huh?
    Its because they said "its not fun to trinket something and then instantly get CCed by the same spell".

Well... dont fucking trinket a solar beam then you fucking bad player?

Bad changes are bad. I hope there are changes on pretty much everything in the alpha notes when it goes to beta and live...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Bears get Insta-Thrash & Insta-Lacerate, OMG I want to play my Bear again. Insane AoE !!
    Bears are currently pretty awesome to play already.

They were a bit crap upto and including ToT, but are great in SoO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    The fact DoC no longer increases your damaging attacks for feral (only increases HT's heal) removal of snapshotting, and the passive Savage Roar means that we got to cast Shred from any position.....but that Feral just became a toddler-proof spec to actually play =(
    I never liked DoC, so I am not really that bothered by it. I also never paid much attention to snapshotting, I just refreshed bleeds when they were falling off. I am happy with most of the changes.

Bear changes look amazing, i really love haste for prot paladins, so haste affecting the gcd and mangle's cooldown is amazing. Tooth&Claw giving 2 charges of free mauls is what i always thought it shouldve been. Mastery giving attack power is great. I'm not too sure about the new mastery though... but who knows! it might end up amazing.

Right now, it looks like haste will be the go-to stat since crit got hit so hard, and haste will give you tooth&claw, mangle and pulverize giving 30 rage and all...

Then again, my goddamn guild won't let me tank! And i want to see the boomkin changes but seems like they are pretty much absent... reading between the lines im pretty sure the no-deadzone eclipse talent became baseline, and reading about DoC for boomkins sounds like starsurge most likely won't proc as much as it does right now.

I am kind of annoyed about symbiosis. It was useless outside of a group but provided good utility. As a resto, using Spirit Walkers Grace with Tranq was almost mandatory on some fights. Being able to take an ice block, a lock portal, an extra dispell (because we dont have a mass dispell), provide an extra battle rez or even some CC was very nice. Are they taking anyone elses level 87 spells away? I dislike this decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Bear changes look amazing, i really love haste for prot paladins, so haste affecting the gcd and mangle's cooldown is amazing. Tooth&Claw giving 2 charges of free mauls is what i always thought it shouldve been. Mastery giving attack power is great. I'm not too sure about the new mastery though... but who knows! it might end up amazing.

Right now, it looks like haste will be the go-to stat since crit got hit so hard, and haste will give you tooth&claw, mangle and pulverize giving 30 rage and all...

Then again, my goddamn guild won't let me tank! And i want to see the boomkin changes but seems like they are pretty much absent... reading between the lines im pretty sure the no-deadzone eclipse talent became baseline, and reading about DoC for boomkins sounds like starsurge most likely won't proc as much as it does right now.
    Bears look like they will be the new Prot Pallies!

Interesting Boomkin perks!

Deleted
    Would be fun if they dont nerf survival instincts duration and we can just pop two in a raw as feral and get 70%damage reduction for 24sec

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebonj View Post
    Bears are currently pretty awesome to play already.

They were a bit crap upto and including ToT, but are great in SoO.
    Oh I know, I'm just excited to play mine again. I have missed it dearly.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by sdkphoenix View Post
    I never liked DoC, so I am not really that bothered by it. I also never paid much attention to snapshotting, I just refreshed bleeds when they were falling off. I am happy with most of the changes.
    And this is a perfect example of what separated a low-end feral from a high-end feral, no offense. Thorim's point is that with the changes someone who "never paid much attention to snapshotting" and "never liked DoC" will do the same DPS as a feral who currently optimizes and snapshots bleeds/uses DoC when its better. Its basically just taking the skill cap and lowering it by like 10 times.
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    Druid
    Enrage has been removed.
    Innervate has been removed. Mana costs for Druids have been adjusted accordingly.
    Mangle (Cat Form) has been removed. Mangle (Bear Form) remains unchanged.
    Nourish has been removed.
    Shred is now available to all Druids.
    Swipe (Bear Form) has been removed. Swipe (Cat Form) remains unchanged.

Feral is going to go from one of the harder specs to play, to complete derp mode if I read the changes to DoC right as well as the removal of snapshotting. Shred spam, apply rip/rake as they are about to drop off. A brain dead corpse could do it. Ugh.
    You can get Moonfire into the rotation with a lvl 100 talent choice, which adds complexity to the rotation. The DoC change DOES suck immensly though. Snapshotting affects all DoT classes equally so the change to skill-factor compared to other classes is unchanged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.