Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wod Tailoring Bag has 30 Slots

http://beta.wowdb.com/items/114821-hexweave-bag

Discuss.

Sidequestion. Anyone has the beta and can tell whether Imperial Silk still requires to be in Silken Fields?
    Capitalism, Ho!

/sigh. Another bag grind, and more of me vendoring BoP 28 slots on my main. At least they could have added "cheap" 24 slots or something.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Here's hoping the remove the fucking cooldowns from Mop... oh wait... yeah unlikely.

I don't use bags that are not multiple of 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Exactly.
    I'll be sticking with the current MoP iteration.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Exactly.
    I'll be sticking with the current MoP iteration.
    You say that, but have you factored in the loot/bag updates in WoD?

It's a standard upgrade, right? Every expansion adds a new bag 2 slots larger than the last expansion. That said, we don't really NEED that much bagspace. It's just a convenience at this point.

As for cooldowns, yeah, they are there because bags are the tailoring "money cooldown". If everyone could make them easily, then the market would be flooded. Since the bags are rare (due to needing a high amount of cooldown mats), they go for a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Anyone has the beta and can tell whether Imperial Silk still requires to be in Silken Fields?
    There is still a cool down, but you don't need to be in Silken Fields to create.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    At least they could have added "cheap" 24 slots or something.
    Ooh that'd be nice, I hate the embersilk cloth is easy to farm, but then needs silly amounts of dust, which isn't cheap on my server.

Pit Lord
    dammit not 1 single time i can get a proper bag size to avoid empty gaps at the end :P
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.8GHz
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x4GB 1600Mhz
    VGA: XFX Radeon HD 6990
    Drive: 1 x OCZ Vertex 3 240Gb + 1 x WD Caviar Black 1TB
    PSU: Corsair AX850W Case: Cooler Master HAF X CPU Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14

I'm more concerned about the addition of herbalism, skinning and mining mats for many tailoring recipes.

I probably won't bother replacing all the 28 slots on all my alts (7x4 = 4 complete mogwear sets, arranged vertically), but I actually prefer the uneven bags (18/22/26/30) because the icon gets tucked in beside the +2 slots.

My main runs around with 2-3 bag slots open at the moment though, and I don't know if the toybox is going to clear up all that much space, so yeah, I'm going to want at least that many 30-slot bags (11? 12?).

Thanks Aratfu you are good intel provider
    Capitalism, Ho!

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm more concerned about the addition of herbalism, skinning and mining mats for many tailoring recipes.
    In order to skill up Alchemy, you'll need Ores as well.
    Realm First Monk & Hellscream's Downfall

In WoD items will stack at 100 or 200 and also there will be a separate bank for materials and another tab for voiding storage. Toys will move into spell book. You can craft things while having materials in your bank.

As I see it, even with 16 slot bags you will never gonna have space problem.
    The trick of selling a PvP-MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Haha, thank fuck I have eleven 28 slot bags on my main because once WoD hits, most of my entire bank's going into the new void storage page and 95% of my bags and some of my bank are going to the toybox.

I have literally no space on my main. So I don't even play it.
    i5 2500k @ 4.7Ghz | GTX 670 SLI OC | 8gb DDR3 1600 | ASRock P67 Extreme4 | X-Fi Platinum | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | LG M2762D-PM 27" 1080p | Logitech THX Z-5300e 5.1 | CM Stacker STC-T01 | Razer Naga/Logitech MX-518 | Noppoo Choc Mini Cherry MX Red | Logitech G330/Audio-Technica ATH-M50

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    From what it looks (I am not in the beta, so can't be sure), the garrison will provide those mats for you. And if you are anti-garrison... It's similar to blacksmiths, engineers and jewelcrafters (I think, never got one high enough) needing alchemists (and alchemists needing ore/metal bars).

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    onebag ftw, can't stand separate bags, one huge bag where i can see everything is perfect.

Biggest excuse for not adding bigger bags is usually "because bags will be too big"

They can't seriously go 2 expansions without adding a cheap "small" bag... or can they?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    onebag ftw, can't stand separate bags, one huge bag where i can see everything is perfect.
    Arkinventory can do the same thing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    In WoD items will stack at 100 or 200 and also there will be a separate bank for materials and another tab for voiding storage. Toys will move into spell book. You can craft things while having materials in your bank.

As I see it, even with 16 slot bags you will never gonna have space problem.
    Sorry dude, but my transmog weapons wont stack.

...your argument is invalid!
    You cannot trust, nor take seriously, an adult male without facial hair.Boys have no facial hair and boys are not men.
    ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻