Unit frame help!

Ive tried SUF and pitbull but I have a couple questions about the config (if its even possible) for what I would like a unit frame add-on to do! If you have any suggestions of an add-on that you think would suit me best please let me know!

Basically, I love the simplicity of ElvUI's player unit frames but only want the unit frames and not all the mumbo jumbo that comes with it. Like i mentioned before, I tried using SUF most recently and here are some small things I can't seem to get to configure to my liking

1. I really only care for unit frames for myself, target, targetoftarget and focus.
    2. party and raid frames to remain as bliz standard UI

No matter what I try I have a hard time configuring the party/raid part so I figure standard party/raid frames are doable for my purposes. Is there a way to do this with a unit frame add-on? If so, can you help and point me in the direction of a guide, video or explanation by yourself for how to configure it this way?

thankyou!

I use STUF unit frames (Found Here -http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/stuf-unit-frames )

They are very customizable and you can disable what you don't want to use.

There's a HideBlizzard part in most UF addons, just untick the frames you don't want replaced and reload.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    I use STUF unit frames (Found Here -http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/stuf-unit-frames )

I second this addon. I will be very sad if the day comes that it is no longer updated.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post

Third. Best Unit frames imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    There's a HideBlizzard part in most UF addons, just untick the frames you don't want replaced and reload.
    Exactly this. Turn off the SUF party frame, turn off the bit where it hides the default party frame, and you are done.

Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    I second this addon. I will be very sad if the day comes that it is no longer updated.
    I messaged the developer and he said he will update STUF for WoD when its time. So we have it for at least one more expansion.

One criticism I have of stUF, is that you can't have the player frame switch to your vehicle when you enter a vehicle.
    The author has stated that they won't make work either.
    Seems like rather a strange feature to be so stubborn on, as they won't give any reason other than not wanting to.

When in a vehicle, that is what I should be looking at and what should be emphasised, not my pet frame which would typically be smaller or less detailed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    One criticism I have of stUF, is that you can't have the player frame switch to your vehicle when you enter a vehicle.
    The author has stated that they won't make work either.
    Seems like rather a strange feature to be so stubborn on, as they won't give any reason other than not wanting to.

When in a vehicle, that is what I should be looking at and what should be emphasised, not my pet frame which would typically be smaller or less detailed.
    I think it just shows up as your pet, which is not a huge deal I don't believe? I have never experienced an issue with this, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    I think it just shows up as your pet, which is not a huge deal I don't believe? I have never experienced an issue with this, anyway.
    It does, but the default UI one does switch to the player frame.
    Basically when I am in a vehicle I feel that is where my focus should be, and due to being normally the player frame it will be at least for me larger and more detailed than my pet frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.