Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Okay thanks. Priest get no armor from anything else then?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Shadowform?

The lack of crowd control of the Shadowpriest concerns me. I believe everyone here agrees that the Single Target Mega Burst ability of the Shadowpriest is fantastic but in order to use it you need an opponent away from you. Psychic Scream is not enough to keep someone away due to the fact that it breaks with the First damage you do. Psychic Horror is nice but it requires Shadow Orbs to work. Still not enough. I'm mostly talking about melees that will stick on you.

Is it normal that everything I read about disc priests in WoD makes me want to cry?

Quote Originally Posted by Vixkion View Post
    Is it normal that everything I read about disc priests in WoD makes me want to cry?
    Very.

Atonement will be nerfed. To the ground. It will no longer be a viable healing method.

Disc will be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Disc will be just fine.
    Just like mistweavers are now?

Quote Originally Posted by appro View Post
    Just like mistweavers are now?
    Apples and oranges?

I actually like all the proposed changes I've seen so far. PoM having a cast time will be a tad clunky to get used to, but otherwise I'm pretty stoked. Plus we'll have WOMPoM which will be great for Holy and Disc (probably encounter dependent.) They're also taking the time to look into how PoM interacts with itself and other PoM's from other priests which is really a much needed quality of life change.

Overall the healing changes look great.

As far as "just like MW now", MW's are fine outside of the last few fights on 25H, and even then you'd be fine to heal with them in that setting. It's just that other healers are currently bringing more utility or just silliness (looking at you Disc and more recently SH pally.)

In the end I suppose it will be the same as usual with Priests. We'll adapt and excel. :P

In the end I suppose it will be the same as usual with Priests. We'll adapt and excel. :P
    We'll probably suck in the beginning and then be great a month later until the end like usual.

Honestly the nerfs to disc make me happy. Disc is overshadowing a lot of other specs (including my beloved Holy!!). I like Atonement healing in theory, but personally I won't miss the play style at all.