Deleted
    I still think the whole random drop is going to be a huge headache, good luck getting that WF piece with a socket in wod for absolute BIS.

The tertiary stats im fine with since they dont really affect performance as much.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    https://twitter.com/olandgren/status/512764142667563008
    Atleast now those tier pieces wont go to waste all the time...

But.. is this a good or bad thing? what if you get your tier shoulders and it aint WFed, has no socket or anything good. are you gonna try get it AGAIN just to "try" get the extra socket or stats? feels like its gonne be alot of wasted tier parts..

Deleted
    I'm not sure if Blizzard even recognizes what's going on here with Moonkins as I suspect Blizzard don't actively read this thread.
    In that thread there is no one really posting and I can't think of another way where Blizzard might recognize Moonkin's problems.

I don't remember when I have last seen a tweet regarding Moonkins. (slightly OT: how can I view all tweets directed at e.g. Celestalon? searching for "@celestalon" on twitter returns only 6 tweets for September 17th, which sounds way too low)
    And there should have been at least an explanation for some of the defense nerfs after they told us "hey, we're taking Symbiosis, but don't worry, we'll take care of that.". Aside from "Tanks are too strong, we're tuning them down and other specs might suffer from it *shrug*".

Is there maybe some secret channel where people like Cyous or Lappe are exchanging stuff with Blizzard without anyone seeing that feedback?

I am confused because I think there should be more people trying to get at least an explanation about this. Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    But.. is this a good or bad thing? what if you get your tier shoulders and it aint WFed, has no socket or anything good. are you gonna try get it AGAIN just to "try" get the extra socket or stats? feels like its gonne be alot of wasted tier parts..
    It has its ups and downs, basically people will try to get better and better tier items instead of getting that one and being "ok, I dont care about that slot anymore"

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Compared to now, where they just become useless once everybody has their set, that's still an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldonir View Post
    I'm not sure if Blizzard even recognizes what's going on here with Moonkins as I suspect Blizzard don't actively read this thread.
    In that thread there is no one really posting and I can't think of another way where Blizzard might recognize Moonkin's problems.

I don't remember when I have last seen a tweet regarding Moonkins. (slightly OT: how can I view all tweets directed at e.g. Celestalon? searching for "@celestalon" on twitter returns only 6 tweets for September 17th, which sounds way too low)
    And there should have been at least an explanation for some of the defense nerfs after they told us "hey, we're taking Symbiosis, but don't worry, we'll take care of that.". Aside from "Tanks are too strong, we're tuning them down and other specs might suffer from it *shrug*".

Is there maybe some secret channel where people like Cyous or Lappe are exchanging stuff with Blizzard without anyone seeing that feedback?

I am confused because I think there should be more people trying to get at least an explanation about this. Am I missing something here?
    If you want to see everything with "@Celestalon" in it, you have to pick "show all" from multiple places.
    https://twitter.com/search?f=realtim...talon&src=typd that should have them all, it just doesnt show which ones Celestalon has answered to. Those ones can be found on Celestalons profile from "tweets and answers" https://twitter.com/Celestalon/with_replies

+Sadly, theres no secret way for me to talk to them. I've put couple tweets in but never got an answer

Quote Originally Posted by kaldonir View Post

I'm also concerned about how poor our defensive had become. making Barkskin our only defense line back to 1min cd without Might of Ursoc\Nature's Swiftness\Symb\survival instincts is quite bad. Also the nerf to "Improved Moonkin Form" perk isn't helping. (I did expect it to be nerf, but not by removing the healing part). The buff still seems to be consumed when u finish a cast- not sure if intended. I do hope someone will be able to ask blizz about it.

Deleted

+Sadly, theres no secret way for me to talk to them. I've put couple tweets in but never got an answer

Check your Private messages

It has its ups and downs, basically people will try to get better and better tier items instead of getting that one and being "ok, I dont care about that slot anymore"
    I guess thats a nice way of looking at it, there is always somthing to improve in tier sockets through the whole tier.

Deleted
    If you want to see everything with "@Celestalon" in it, you have to pick "show all" from multiple places.
    https://twitter.com/search?f=realtim...talon&src=typd that should have them all, it just doesnt show which ones Celestalon has answered to. Those ones can be found on Celestalons profile from "tweets and answers" https://twitter.com/Celestalon/with_replies

Ah thanks, must have missed that "all" link somehow.

But now I'm even surer that they are just ignoring us.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Downside is that there probably will never be an equal playing field between people competing logs for any class (unless maybe another year+ raid tier) and the tier piece not showing the WF/tertiary stats in advance means you'll probably be funneling them to thesame player week in week out (after everyone has atleast full heroic), which most likely will create friction in a lot of guilds. It's not fun to feel like you are weaker compared to others because rng on loot isn't in your favor. Atleast that weighs a lot more for me than the "fun" still getting loot 4months after progress is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Miraclous View Post
    Downside is that there probably will never be an equal playing field between people competing logs for any class (unless maybe another year+ raid tier) and the tier piece not showing the WF/tertiary stats in advance means you'll probably be funneling them to thesame player week in week out (after everyone has atleast full heroic), which most likely will create friction in a lot of guilds. It's not fun to feel like you are weaker compared to others because rng on loot isn't in your favor. Atleast that weighs a lot more for me than the "fun" still getting loot 4months after progress is over.
    And that people wont get off-spec tiers that easily (if at all)

And that people wont get off-spec tiers that easily (if at all)
    Which is somewhat mitigated by the tier armor being for all specs of a class anyway.

I imagine it will be a better choice to kit everybody out before optimising, though.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    On another note I was getting more damage with BoP than with Stellar Flare on Beast Lord. I noticed that even when I was using Flare relatively effectively (on like 3rd pull) I was still only getting 10% of my damage from Flare and about 50-55% from moonfire/sunfire. So just the passive 10% from BoP already makes up for a lot of Flare's damage and then not having to spend all those casts on Flare, but being free to cast more wrath/starfire (also reducing CA cd) meant I got more dps with BoP.

The pulls were all pretty chaotic though so I couldn't get a proper solid baseline test in for either.

Me and the other moonkin were topping meters so dmg wise we're solid either way.

Well yeah, the Beast Pack dies so fast; by the time u cast Stellar on all- they are already dead. better sunfire\hurricane\starfall those and win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miraclous View Post
    On another note I was getting more damage with BoP than with Stellar Flare on Beast Lord. I noticed that even when I was using Flare relatively effectively (on like 3rd pull) I was still only getting 10% of my damage from Flare and about 50-55% from moonfire/sunfire. So just the passive 10% from BoP already makes up for a lot of Flare's damage and then not having to spend all those casts on Flare, but being free to cast more wrath/starfire (also reducing CA cd) meant I got more dps with BoP.

The pulls were all pretty chaotic though so I couldn't get a proper solid baseline test in for either.

Me and the other moonkin were topping meters so dmg wise we're solid either way.
    Similar findings, only I went with Euphoria instead. Being in solar more often made it easier for sunfire uptime on the pack beasts, although watching the bar go back and fourth that fast almost made me dizzy.

Only had a few tests on Iron Maidens - cause it was tuned so well! Went with flare there, and in theory it should be ideal on that fight, (not needing solar more often cause 3 adds alive forever not many and often) but even there it was doing 10-12% of my damage. Don't know if BOP would pull ahead on Maidens, didn't get a chance to try it.

It's nice we have a choice between talents per boss, even if it is for the wrong reasons. Flare should be BIS on maidens without a doubt but I think it needs to be buffed to really make it worth using.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    I used flare on Iron Maidens aswell, didn't seem to be worth it for same reasons Miraclous stated. It was around 15% of my damage on most pulls compared to 50-55% MF/SuF.

Deleted
    whats the stat prio for boomkin in the ptr atm =)?

Deleted
    Has anyone done any research into new soft caps? Mastery becomes our strongest/main stat come the expansion but are there any particular levels of haste and crit we should be aiming for, how much speed and versatility you require is going to be down to personal preference for the large part just interested to see if any work has been done into that.

I imagine the new 2 set bonus will play heavily into that (is the 15% increase to wrath and starfire on the base or calculated with your haste rating as well?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    whats the stat prio for boomkin in the ptr atm =)?
    Would like to know this also, would be nice to know which gems / enchants to buy before the patch hits.