Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Called Monkey View Post
    1.) Don't know but they definitely need to

2.) Yes it is the highest according to the sims but is more difficult to pull off than other combos since it requires proper CD management and PC placement. RoP instead of MI is doing slightly worse (about 300 dps loss on sims) and is much easier to manage.

3.) Only use Frostbomb when you have 2 FoF up. Any other time is a waste of a GCD and leads to an overall loss. That being said you should always cast Frostbomb on PC since they have the same duration; then try to generate as much FoF as possible.

4.) You shouldn't need to, since you no longer need to line up your FoF generating CDs with PC. Just pop them with Icy Veins in order to extend with FoF ice lances. They should all be back by the time Icy Veins comes of CD.
    oops for question 3 i meant frost orb.. since orb has 1min CD and pc has 1.5min its kinda awkward..

for 4) is there any max duration icy veins can go up to? i heard its 30sec

EG : u have 29 sec of IV, u cast IL, supposed to +2 sec but goes up to 30sec only

is that true?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Sorry if already answered (241 Pages!):
    I heared Mirror Images are doing a rotation now. Anybody know what they cast with each spec, and also do they adapt to Cleave/AoE Situations?
    They just spam whatever filler is for the appropriate spec.

Hey guys, had some questions about Frost in WoD CMs.

After the nerfs, is PC still the go-to talent, or is Thermal Void better for boss fights (maybe PC for trash with Frostbomb then switch?)?
    Is Frostbomb the way to go for trash pulls, or UM? Ice Nova doesn't seem terribly strong unless I need a small burst from double nova.
    MI for bosses, IF for trash? RoP seems very annoying to deal with if you're constantly moving between packs but I could be wrong here.

I'm assuming IV glyph, Splitting Ice, and then either Water Ele or CoC, anything new here I should be looking at?

We want to push times and our mage has been busy lately so I figured I'd ask some questions for him for the next time we test CMs.

I know I'm pretty late but, Combustion no longer stuns?

Something inside me died a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the game is live now, shouldn't this thread get unstickied?
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Considering the game is live now, shouldn't this thread get unstickied?
    Indeed. Speaking WoD is live, it is probably an appropriate time, eh? Heck yeah to the new expansion! See you guys in the beta thread for next expansion. Thank you for all the great discussion
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream